IO: I'm laid off....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LiLJennie

The Fly
Yup folks...after 10 years with the IBM Corporation, I am now officially unemployed. I did a lot of growing up while working with the company. I learned a lot about my I amself, and other people and thier cultures. I learned about team work and perseverence. Suprisingly, I am not bitter. The last 10 years have been filled with a lot of laughter and tears. It will be an experience that I will not soon forget.

Another chapter of my life has now been closed, and I am looking forward to new beginnings and new experiences that the future will bring.

(At least my November U2 ticket is paid for! I'M STILL GOING! YES!)

being laid off sucks

never burn your bridges though

you never know when the bridge might be crossed again.

esp. with IBM I know lots of people who left then went back then left again..bloody revolving door

Chin up

LilJennie, I'm sorry to hear you're now unemployed, but like pax said, you have a wonderful attitude about the situation. And that great attitude is going to take you far - good luck to you! :hug: :up:

lucky charms said:
being laid off sucks

never burn your bridges though

you never know when the bridge might be crossed again.

esp. with IBM I know lots of people who left then went back then left again..bloody revolving door

Chin up

:up: You are correct. As a person who was laid off this past November, I stayed in touch with a former contact I used to work with. I am now working for him.

I am sorry about your lay off. You seem to have a positive attitude about it. New challenges and opportunities are very good to have. :hug:

Sorry LiLJennie, my DH worked for IBM years ago. The company he works for now seems to always need good people. Good luck maybe this will lead to really good things for you:hug:

Back
Top Bottom