IO: I'm in school right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
Estoy en la clase de espanol...

:wink:

Am I the only one who is a bad kid and goes on Interference during school?

I'm also listening to Electrical Storm while doing my work. :lol:

So like can someone translate this for me?

MUY BUENA SALSA Y ME ENCANTO COMO LA BAILARON MUY BUENA COORDINACION LOS FELICITO!!!WEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Something like... very nice Salsa.. I like your coordination? Dunno what's felicito or wepa is.

Very good Salsa and I am enchanted as they dance. I congratulate them on their good co-ordination.

Erhm that's what I gather out of it anyway.

I think's it like:

Very good salsa and I like it very much how they dance it, very good coordination I congratulate them.

About the wepa part, I think that's just an expression as in 'way to go' or 'yeah!' :wink:

EDIT: just realised you already posted more or less the same thing Cleasai :giggle:

Last edited:
2morrow said:
School computers=hi-speed internet. :drool:

yeah right, last I checked all my school has are dusty windows 95s, with really slow internet, they really need to upgrade and let us students use the computers!!!!!1

my school has newer ones than mine :(

no no its not the myspace drama its the "omg guyz i cnt sem 2 get in2 bebo itz ben bloked"

complete with that stuuuuuupid text language

yeah, I get people like that as well, strange people

you know what all this talk of computers has made me think of? how cheap my school is, especially in my Physics class, when he tries to explain how everything "should" work, my school kinda sucks

I loved our science classes. Our physics & chemistry teacher - who was very eccentric - made his own exploding device in class one day which was "a bit like a firework and probably something that shouldn't be made in school." Nothing was happening so he told us all we could leave as it was breaktime. All of a sudden there was a huge flash followed by a loud bang and some people in the corridor were lying on the ground while someone else set the fire alarm off and the school was evacuated :giggle:

My high-school definitely sucked, regardless of the hi-speed. All the textbooks were falling apart, and the teachers weren't getting paid enough, so they wouldn't stick around for more than a year or two.

It's Official: High school sucked. Good thing i'm outta there! :wink::yes:

Well our text books aren't falling apart because we buy them ourselves, expensive textbooks :drool:

well I only have a year left, then I shall celebrate by burning Macbeth

My high-school sucked too... :madspit: And then they built a whole new building, with new computers (mind you: very SLOW) and all... And it still sucked :shrug:

Now, University is a different thing... Hi-speed internet..!! :drool:

Sicy said:
Haha cool thanks :up:

You're welcome! :)

College internet = fast and they don't block websites :D

My secondary school blocked like EVERY website, so, really all you could access was the school homepage and Google. It was crap.

Back
Top Bottom