IO: Im in love with a robot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2girlcj

War Child
Oh, no, it's not a cold-hearted man, it's my new Roomba! Never before would I have thought I could love a vacuum cleaner - especially one that came as a Christmas gift!

But with hardwood floors, two cats and an asthmatic daughter who just tested positive for cat allergies, I am sick of vacuuming and swiffering 2x a day.

Now I have this cute little red robot vacuum that can do it for me!! I highly recommend! Technology can be so wonderful...

I am not going to eat your brains because you are a wonderful person for not giving your cats away just because of allergies. There are so many things you can do ... I should get you a list.

But a robot vaccum sounds like a good idea. :hmm:

Sicy said:
I am not going to eat your brains because you are a wonderful person for not giving your cats away just because of allergies. There are so many things you can do ... I should get you a list.

But a robot vaccum sounds like a good idea. :hmm:

Plus, the cats think it's a new toy :lol:

Sicy said:
:cute:

Mine would probably be scared of it :angry:

Well, initially they ran into "their" room, but then had to come out to watch it closely. They also have that robotic cat toy from Sharper Image that is a complete hoot. (Can you tell my husband hit SI for Christmas?!) I TOTALLY recommend that one for cats too - too funny!

Last edited:
My cats would have a heart attack. They jump out of their skin if someone sneezes too loud.

Sicy, did anyone here ever try to eat your brains? :D

Just for the sake of turning the tables...
SICY'S BRAINS :drool:

(Sicy was the first to try to eat my brains when I first started IO-ing.... I told her she'd have to find them first!)

No one is allowed to eat my brains :macdevil:

I've been in IO since before brain eating :hmm:

It's also not as scary as the shopping thread, in which love is also expressed for robot-like devices.

i'd love to have a roomba. i hate vacuuming so i always have to bribe my dad into doing it for me when he comes over. it doesn't take much because for some odd reason he loves to vacuum. crazy i tell ya!!

Back
Top Bottom