IO: I'm going to rip out my eyelid if it doesn't stop twitching soon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question: Have you been watching movies recently with Alex DeLarge?

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm good with a needle and thread, I can sew it down if you like :)

I think it would twitch the stitch right out. :ohmy:

Hey! Finally a use for my education! I could implant a third eye in your forehead, we'll make it a large staring eye....the staring combined with the twitching and adding the usual reflex blinking would make you a symphony of uncontrollable movement. And you'd have a triangle on your head. You could change your name to Delta and be symbolic.

lynnok said:
Hey! Finally a use for my education! I could implant a third eye in your forehead, we'll make it a large staring eye....the staring combined with the twitching and adding the usual reflex blinking would make you a symphony of uncontrollable movement. And you'd have a triangle on your head. You could change your name to Delta and be symbolic.

uhm, I'm gonna wait for you to practice for a while before I start asking you about when you can do my eyes mmmk?

I :heart: beets :ohmy:

I hate when that twitching eyelid thing happens, it is so annoying. I usually try a hot compress to calm the nerve or good sex always does the trick :wink:

Re: Re: IO: I'm going to rip out my eyelid if it doesn't stop twitching soon.

UberBeaver said:

Dali made a movie about someone having their eyelids cut off. I wonder if they were twitching too. I think it was called Chien Andalu. The Pixies sang about it their seminal hit "Debaser."

What a strange coincidence, there's some ads on tv lately for this show coming up on CI (crime channel) about becoming an Eunuch. Of course, they don't have their eyelids cut off, so the coincidence might be minimal to non-existent... But it IS a conversation starter!

:hmm:

PS, no help re: twitch.

:(

My lower-right eyelid was doing this last week, and I wondered whether it was normal. Now I know that at least a few people experience the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom