IO: I'm going to be a DAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations!!! :happy:

babies.jpg

U2Girl1978 said:
Congrats! :hug: There must be something in the water. Everywhere I turn someone I know is preggers.

you just notice it more:lol: I find I do that too.

Congrats!!!

UberBeaver said:

Thanks. Yep. A little girl. She rocks. :D

Are you another one that thought I was like 12?

Nooooo......just wondering how i could have missed the big news.

2 weeks old!...........what a you doin' on the pc?......should'nt you be catchin' some snooze????!!!!

UberBeaver said:

It's weird how that happens. My wife knew 7 women all due within a month of her.

It is weird......try being in the same office,the same department........First my colleague told everyone in the office she was pregnant.........2 weeks later, i find out i was........then another colleague fell 2 weeks after me.......then our boss found out 2 weeks after that, then 1 month later the 2IC fell (she was working in another hospital at the time!) .....I'll tell ya! We were the talk of the hospital....especially when we were all starting to show........everyone who came to see us at the office would not sit on our chairs:wink:

It was HR's worst nightmare!!!!!!! :lol:

fly so high! said:

It is weird......try being in the same office,the same department........First my colleague told everyone in the office she was pregnant.........2 weeks later, i find out i was........then another colleague fell 2 weeks after me.......then our boss found out 2 weeks after that, then 1 month later the 2IC fell (she was working in another hospital at the time!) .....I'll tell ya! We were the talk of the hospital....especially when we were all starting to show........everyone who came to see us at the office would not sit on our chairs:wink:

It was HR's worst nightmare!!!!!!! :lol:

HAHA. Did all the babies happen to look, maybe, like, Oh, I dunno, the Chief of Surgery?

I'm on the PC cause I'm at work (so why am I at the PC at work? I dunno). And at night when the baby shrieks I may as well be doing something productive or enjoyable to balance out the crying.

Back
Top Bottom