IO: I'm getting hitched tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
best advice anyone ever gave me about my wedding day.

Every 15 minutes, grab your significant other and stop what you are doing. Look around at all of your friends and family enjoying themselves, stop to take everything in.....BECAUSE YOUR WEDDING DAY GOES BY SOOOO QUICK THAT YOU'LL TURN AROUND AND THE PARTY WILL BE OVER.

Numb1075 said:
I couldn't sleep a wink the night before. I played Monopoly w/ my family and best man.:huh:

:lmao:

I think thats what we will be doing too....except we don't have a best man:lmao: or a wedding party for that matter:lmao:

I suspect there is a "surprise" party for us tonight:shh::shifty: I will probably fall face down asleep in my cake though....I am so tired:crazy:

Numb1075 said:
best advice anyone ever gave me about my wedding day.

Every 15 minutes, grab your significant other and stop what you are doing. Look around at all of your friends and family enjoying themselves, stop to take everything in.....BECAUSE YOUR WEDDING DAY GOES BY SOOOO QUICK THAT YOU'LL TURN AROUND AND THE PARTY WILL BE OVER.

Good advice. Work at remembering the day. You will never have the same group together for a big party again.

Good luck & best wishes for a long and happy life together. :up:

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules we are going on 2:D the first one we are leaving tuesday for pittsburg PA:huh: to see the Rolling Stone and Pearl Jam:drool: then go to DC and Atlantic City, then to Boston for U2:rockon:

then in Jan we are going to St. Johns..in the Virgin Islands:drool:

Best Wishes!
party037.gif

Dismantled said:
Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules we are going on 2:D the first one we are leaving tuesday for pittsburg PA:huh: to see the Rolling Stone and Pearl Jam:drool: then go to DC and Atlantic City, then to Boston for U2:rockon:

then in Jan we are going to St. Johns..in the Virgin Islands:drool:

That's so cool! Have a blast! :)

Back
Top Bottom