IO: I'm Annoying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Not just on the internet but in life, I'm just an exasperating git, no two ways about it, I'm not happy with this but I don't know what I've to do, take this as an apology to the population of Interference for me being an useless yet completely annoying person over the last months now to apologise to everyone else:|

Well I dont know how annoying you are but your brains taste pretty good :wink:

Sicy said:
Well I dont know how annoying you are but your brains taste pretty good :wink:

Comforting:laugh:

I just felt a bit crap but it's all too ridiculous to get too concerned about:wink:

Hey, it's ok, you are not alone. I actually earned myself a slot on the "most annoying interferener" poll thread that was opened quite a while ago. Needless to say, I was very honored. :bono:

Praise be, there's a part of me really glad to hear that, praise be:wink:

Well it's ok I'm having a bit of a down time you know, all my worries are sort of raising their heads again, my ex called me last night, the girl I got really caught up with and I haven't had much sucess in that department for a ffew months plus all my mates, well I hang around in alot of different crowds, including skaters, norms ( Yea!!!!!!) and those who think they are hard men, granted they all hate each other and don't realise or understand why I hang around with all of them, I also have writers block caused by my thinking too much, but I'll be fine in the end I guess.
Maybe a bit of an identity crisis in there as well........ shit happens maybe too often

Last edited:
What is norms? "Normal" people?
I've never heard that before. Maybe I'm past it. :wink:

Yea :wink:

You know people who behave regularly, can have a laugh without being bastards to each other, a bit of banter though is all fair and well but sometimes it can go too far. People you can talk to about everything, be it menial or serious, I find it hard to talk to alot of people, without thinking in the back of mind they haven't really got a clue, maybe I'm just being too general about this but it's what I need

^
People are too concerned about tasting the source of my intelligence:| spork away:wink:

Back
Top Bottom