IO : I'm an IO Virgin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
Good golly miss molly!!!

I've heard about IO but I thought this was some REAL TRULLY it's official about the band. I stumbled in here by mistake, and woah. The topics in this forum are just ball-busting hilarious. Ok, not ball-busting, cause I think that would hurt...alot...especially if one had an erection for four hours.:applaud: :combust:

So far I have read about an erection, a nurse telling stories of poor patients (in the same thread), someone talking about being a whore, insomnia, and Martha liking "the new guy". I think he's called Edge or something; I didn't know a professional wrestler posted on this forum. :wink:

Interference ceases to amaze me. I swear.

:lmao: :coocoo:

Seriously. This unvelied a world of Interference I never thought existed, and I am seeing names I've never seen post in other forums.

Hello EasyTiger and screamingflower.

Bonosloveslave, I'd say hi, but you mods are every-freakin-where in the forums. I've seen you in too many threads to name!

I too was an IO virgin but I realized all of the cool kids were doing it so I decided why the heck not :)

U2Fan101 said:
Bonosloveslave, I'd say hi, but you mods are every-freakin-where in the forums. I've seen you in too many threads to name!

We are everywhere, always watching, ready to pounce :shifty:

J/K (well sort of) - with all the new traffic we're getting we want to keep things nice and organized and peaceful around here :up:

But I must say, your brains do taste lovely - almost a hint of garlic in them....

welcome virgin!!

LOL

I'm such a virgin it makes me want to die many horrible deaths
but some credible people tell me I'll never get laid.
what should I do?

Back
Top Bottom