IO # I'm an idiot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
I am currently sitting in one of the largest airports in the world, with no way back to school, and apparently no way home either

My flight is NOT at 1:30 PM on Wednesday October the 4th, my flight is at 1:30 PM on Thursday October the 5th

My dad is currently trying to get money to get me on a one-way flight to Chicago later this afternoon

therefore, the running total for this little "vacation" is now $459 good God

ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!! Omg omg omg..... :faint:

You have to stay at the airport now until you have money to get home??

How come you didn't know when the flight was??

Big, BIG hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep me posted!

Because I'm stupid and didn't read over the iternerary carefully, because I was so convinced I bought a ticket for Wednesday

I either can take the shuttle back to TCU for 31 dollars and ride again in the morning for another 31 dollars or pay 214 dollars for a one-way ticket home.

Yeah, I know, option two is much more expensive, but so much more convienent

TomHanks.jpeg

That's all you have to say zoney?? I was expecting at least a 3 paragraph post about getting stuck at airports :nerd:

Sicy said:
That's all you have to say zoney?? I was expecting at least a 3 paragraph post about getting stuck at airports :nerd:

That was only a "test" for other things.

Okay...you convinced me...I will rant ( ;)

I am friggin stuck at airports for more than 50 hours a week...you don't see me complaining here to you people. You don't see me soliciting hugs or sympathy. It's just part of life...SUCK IT UP! [/semi-humorous rant that very few will get]

bono_212: what you have done is actually pretty common. You are not alone in your so-called stupidity. Hopefully you found an inexpensive way out of it. :(

Im sorry Ashley that really sucks :(. First time I flew I got stuck in the damn Atlanta airport all night. Stupid plane arrived late so I missed my connecting flight. And of course with my luck that was the last flight going out to the part of FL that I was flying into.

Know it's more expensive but option 2 is definitely worth it! Hope you get home safe and soon :hug:

Sicy said:
Ok I'm sorry I asked :crack:

:D

Bonobaby12...I suggest not taking the last flights of the day/night to avoid being stuck in any stupid airport overnight due to your stupid plane not leaving on time. Fly earlier in the day! It leaves you more options! :)

ok everyone thank you for your kind words...I'm so glad I'm not the only one this has happened to :lol:

But now I'm :yikes:ing over here, my flight home is a late one :D

zonelistener said:

:D

Bonobaby12...I suggest not taking the last flights of the day/night to avoid being stuck in any stupid airport overnight due to your stupid plane not leaving on time. Fly earlier in the day! It leaves you more options! :)

Thanks for the advice lol. Go for afternoon and early evening flights now which so far has worked out well :)

Ashley what time is your flight supposed to get in?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom