IO: Im a myspace whore...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rochelle D

War Child
I went to the mall today with mates of mine
we went into a shop with computers & we were mucking around with them

I went onto the internet which to my surprise it worked

and went on myspace, i was in the shop for an hour talking to someone on myspace. its sad that i cant even go to the shops without going on myspace.

The other week i got into shit for being on myspace during class and landed myself a lunch time detention.

i think its official Im a myspace whore

i'm contemplating adding myspace to the list of things i want to die never having done. eating a big mac is one. not ever visiting that site is another.

:cute:

I used to be on myspace a lot when I first set up a page. Now I hardly ever go on unless I receive a message or someone leaves me a comment. Guess the novelty of it all just has worn off for me.

Angela Harlem said:
i'm contemplating adding myspace to the list of things i want to die never having done. eating a big mac is one. not ever visiting that site is another.

what a lovely list, i agree with the big mac (well if you could call it that, there isnt much of it)

Rochelle D said:

what a lovely list, i agree with the big mac (well if you could call it that, there isnt much of it)

Thanks Rochelle :wink: What is a Big Mac anyway? Is it just a regular burger with a bun bit in the middle and 2 meat slabs?

Angela Harlem said:

You've got the right idea! :up: I'd stay away from double & triple whoppers, and the stacker. :sick:

Angela Harlem said:

But you haven't lived until you've tried myspace!

I'm a myspace whore. Its a horrible addiction and I have considered deleting my account on many occasions. But my hands won't physically let me!

you know myspace is apparently more popular than google??? i cant believe that. i love google. i want it to reproduce and have search babies. google has the answers to everything.

i think i need to confess, i dont even know what myspace really is. is it like orkut or something? i thought orkut was a bit wanky and pointless.

It just involves networking with people and stuff.. you can post blogs and message people, put music on your profile etc.
Doesn't sound that good.. but it is :drool:

its something people from your past use to find you and add you to your friends list, even though they barely spoke to you back in high school. yet all of a sudden now they want to be friends? they don't even care! all the want to do is increase the number of friends they have so they can continue the popularity contest they headed back in the day.

heh.

Back
Top Bottom