io i'm a driver, i'm a winner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
there is a sandwich shop near me that features killer turkey sandwiches. rediculously expensive, of course, but good sandwiches.

this is a place that i spent many skipped classes at during high school, they know my drink of choice (iced chai tea, not a lot of ice) and even know that i like extra tomato on the side of my turkey sandwich.

i went in there yesterday to treat myself to a turkey sandwich.

there's this little bald guy that works there, i hadn't interacted with him until yesterday. he has a sweet balding pattern, classic horse shoe style. not brave enough for a combover though.

he has an angry "i'm going to poison your drink" look about him and seems rather agitated all the time. his name is todd.

after todd took my order for my turkey sandwich and iced chai tea (not a lot of ice), he asked for my name (so when they finished they could call my name and i'd know it was my turkey sandwich and iced chai tea {not a lot of ice}).

after he asked, i said "todd, are you trying to hit on me?"

he gave me a look that made me wonder whether it was going to be safe to drink my iced chai tea (not a lot of ice).

he proceeded to explain the process to me, though he recognized me and clearly i was being a smart ass.

let's face it dear diary (not my week in words) i'm goshdarn cute, so i just don't know what his problem was.

now I'm hungry too :drool:

*edit's to clarify that I'm hungry for a turkey sandwich now too, and I'm not trying to hit on Lilly either* :sexywink:

:tongue: :kiss:

Last edited:
well, i was wary.

i saw that todd had no contact with it after our interaction.

i also had my friend taste test it.

he didn't die, so i figured i was in the clear.

that was incredibly well done autre. not only the "todd moment" but your description as well.

two thumbs up. :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom