IO#If you're bed's a rockin' at 1:11am ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
verte76 said:
OMG, you guys had an earthquake? I hope no one was hurt.

Yep ... an earthquake in the Midwest. Strange happenings ... what's next, hurricanes on Lake Michigan? There are no reports of anyone being hurt

I slept right through the whole thing ... :mad: ... I hate it when I sleep through geological phenomena.

I went to see Frnht 9/11.

It got out at 12:30 in the AM.

And that was less then a 3.2 on the richter scale.

He shoots...he scores.

my dad said it woke him up. and my co-worker thought it was her dog jumping on the bed.

i slept through it.

:|

Oh SF, once again my efforts to move you have been foiled.

99 proposals, and recognition on none.

:martinidown:

GOULET!

the truth of the matter is gary, you are no longer a delight. it's ace that makes the earth move under my feet.

not even saget can save you now.

I slept right through the whole thing ... ... I hate it when I sleep through geological phenomena.
not me.......I was in bed reading when I actually heard a rumbling and then noticed my bed was shaking. Looked over at some lamps and the beads were gently moving. Odd sensation:crazy:

Pshaw... is that all you've got? :laugh: Our Earthquake about two weeks ago was a 5.2 At first we thought it was just a sonic boom from the Camp Pendleton Military Base. But then NBC broke in during the middle of The Ellen Degeneres Show making a big deal about it. :rolleyes: As far as I'm concerned, it was just a little hiccup heh heh.

so, the "epicenter" was in Illinois... not too far from where Screamer is from. I am about 100 miles from there...did't feel a thing. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom