IO: If I see it, I'll do it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
I just gave my daughter another pain pill and she always gags and wretches when she takes pills. Anyway, I hurled.:|

By the way, she had her wisdom teeth out today. I don't make a habit of drugging my children...although it was tempting at times.

:|

I feel your pain/hurl. On Monday we were driving home when the youngest mini fah did it in the van. I made it home safely but that was the longest 3 minutes of my life

:hug:

Ugh...I will do the same..makes me green just thinking about it:|

3.gif

i hear that women can take their medication somewhere else if they have trouble swallowing it and your body will still dissolve and absorb it :shifty:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
i hear that women can take their medication somewhere else if they have trouble swallowing it and your body will still dissolve and absorb it :shifty:

:laugh:

If you were being serious:coocoo:

Sorry,:wink:

i am serious, i heard on tv that you can take aspirin in your hooha if you are nausous so that you don't throw it up. and the tv is always right :angry:!!!

ILuvLarryMullen said:
i am serious, i heard on tv that you can take aspirin in your hooha if you are nausous so that you don't throw it up. and the tv is always right :angry:!!!

Sorry, sometimes i have trouble telling when people are being sarcastic or not when they type:reject:

oh no, don't worry!!! I use the angry smilie all the time and i rarely mean it. I was being sarcastic about the tv always being right. Most of the time when people use angry smilies in IO they are kidding.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
oh no, don't worry!!! I use the angry smilie all the time and i rarely mean it. I was being sarcastic about the tv always being right. Most of the time when people use angry smilies in IO they are kidding.

Further proving the point i made in my last post:wink:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

I seriously wouldn't try that with aspirin unless you're a fan of ulcerated sores.:yikes:

As far as my daughter (she's 19) and pills go it's always been a big production.:|

ILuvLarryMullen said:

My hooha is burning (and not in a good way) at the thought of an uncoated Bayer aspirin :yikes: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom