IO: I Will Finally Get Paid!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Yesterday, I received a letter from a "claims service" telling me that the State of California was holding some unclaimed property of mine.

The "service" wanted me to pay $14 to recover it.

California runs a web site where you can search and recover unclaimed property directly from the State - for free. I did a search, and sure enough there was the item the "service" was willing to get for me.

Looks like an old paycheck from IBM (this is from the mid-'80's) never got to me.

Its only $140, but :dance:

I put $20 in the pokies tonight and pulled out $70. Then I thought Cleopatra Whore of The Nile was being kind so I put in $20 more and pulled out $170.

:up:

Thank you bg. If you do ever make it here, we are hitting Panthers World of Entertainment (TM) and will win BIG baby!
Shit, yes.

:heart:

Lila64 said:
now you can buy more U2 tickets and stuff, right? :wink:

That depends on whether the band decide to haul arse out my way :wink: Actually, no. I probably wont go regardless. I've seen live all the stuff I like, and have no interest in the last 2 albums so I can't see a good economic reason to go lol.

beegeee. :sad:
I lost that chat thing we used to use. Yahoo, was it? My comp doesn't deal too well with any chat program so I'm not allowed to speak to you!
We must catch up soon though. I think I'll email you.

heart.

Back
Top Bottom