IO: I was hit by a cicada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2dork

Rock n' Roll Doggie
First it hitched a ride on my windshield. Then it flew off and bonked me smack dab in the middle of my forehead and fell to the ground. It landed on it's back and just laid there trying to flip itself back over. Why do these creatures exist?

cicada.jpg

Cicada dance? Do you mean flail my arms about frantically and trip over the curb? Then yes.

ew:|

we don't have those...but we have those big ass june bugs....they hit you in the head and then they STICK to you:| :barf:

They're totally harmless. They're huge but all they do is make noise, get eatten by things and kill themselves by running into things. They're dumber than dirt. I just don't understand how they can still exist being so inept at survival.

Now, if we're talking about house hold critters that make a person totally freak out these are what do it for me:

Cent100a.jpg

:sad:

u2granny said:
I once had a coyote run into the side of my car while it was chasing a rabbit.

:ohmy:

a bear did that to an ex of mine:yikes: and a deer to my dad...and a mouse charged my car:coocoo: wtf is wrong with these animals...

Dismantled said:

a bear did that to an ex of mine:yikes: and a deer to my dad...and a mouse charged my car:coocoo: wtf is wrong with these animals...

Don't know but the damn thing didn't have insurance so it cost me about $1500!:mad:

Dismantled said:

:huh:
A mouse charging a car...now that's something I just can't picture.. :huh:

As I mentioned in my journal, I was greeted by THIS lovely creature on top of my car the other morning...:crack:

PrayingMantis.jpg

okay, so one of the kids that i taught yesterday calls me on the phone and says the cockroach pics i show them are too scary. so i ask her what i should put in their place. she replies "dead animals" :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom