IO: I was hit by a cicada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dismantled said:

yeah...it was really bizzare:huh: a mouse ran across the road in front of me...then it came back out of the bushes...got in the middle of the road...faced my car and started running towards it...there was nothing I could do:sad: the damn thing ran right under my tires:sad: .....:tsk: it scard me for life! I cry if I hit a butterfly:sad:

Somehow I feel sorry for that mouse... Maybe he was ill or something. :sad:

Cassis said:
i just say a spider climb out of someone thumb

brown_recluse1.jpg

one of those :|

Did you have to share this with us? :barf:

And what's with all those nasty pictures of spiders... I hate spiders.... They scare the crap out of me! :(

the soul waits said:

Ok, but only is there's a LOT of chocolate :drool:

Lots of Belgian chockies, yes :heart:

I found out what is wrong with Aussie chockies today. Apparently there is some waxy substance that is added to stop it melting in the heat. Which doesnt make any sense as the Mexicans invented chockies and its hot there too. :huh:

beli said:

Lots of Belgian chockies, yes :heart:

I found out what is wrong with Aussie chockies today. Apparently there is some waxy substance that is added to stop it melting in the heat. Which doesnt make any sense as the Mexicans invented chockies and its hot there too. :huh:

If you wanna be on the belgian-chocolate-mailing-list, send me a PM over at the other place ;)

I am in TOTAL shock though that the Mexicans invented chocolate :ohmy:

I think I need to lie down for a bit now :|

beli said:
:love:

You guys should come visit Australia, bug capital of the world :heart:

:scream:

i found a spider and an earwig in my kitchen last night and thought i was going to lose my mind. i don't know how you guys function with all the big furry human sized spiders down there.

:crack:

chocolate

:drool:

i was at the golf course alone one night, and i saw one of these things trying to burrow into the ground:

potatobug_03.jpg

i thought it was an alien :faint: . i told my friend when i got into the clubhouse and he was like "did it look like an alien? then it's probably a potato bug"

beli said:
:love:

You guys should come visit Australia, bug capital of the world :heart:

Long flight AND bugs :love:

Packing, leaving,,,,,, just left

beli said:
I think Mexicans invented chockies. Where were the Incas? Im sure they are from that neck of the woods.

Ooo oooohhhh I get to use my Anthropologist geekiness!:hyper:

*in best teacher geek voice

The Incas thrived in this part of the world *circles Peru with lazer pointer

Dismantled said:

Ooo oooohhhh I get to use my Anthropologist geekiness!:hyper:

*in best teacher geek voice

The Incas thrived in this part of the world *circles Peru with lazer pointer

Cool. Thank you. Now I get to use my safety knowledge :hyper:

* in best authoritarian voice

Is that a Class 3 laser pointer? They are illegal. I will need to take it back to the office so that the Radiation Safety Officer can verify that its a low powered legal laser pointer.

* runs away quickly

Yesterday morning, I found a HUGE cockroach leg inside my newspaper. I was eating my breakfast and it slid down and landed right in front of my plate. :scream: :sad:

beli said:

Cool. Thank you. Now I get to use my safety knowledge :hyper:

* in best authoritarian voice

Is that a Class 3 laser pointer? They are illegal. I will need to take it back to the office so that the Radiation Safety Officer can verify that its a low powered legal laser pointer.

* runs away quickly

*points laser in everyones eyes....

Oooops....

:shifty:

*runs away

Bug story:

Friend's son complains of funny buzzing noise in ear (no, no not a bee...). Her husband, who is a Dr say's "Don't worry, not serious etc, etc" Son continues to complain for a few days about funny buzzing in ear. Dr Father finally gets around to having a look, calls in mother to "Have a look at this!"

Spider has crawled inside ear!!!! and had enough time to build a web!!!!

Back
Top Bottom