IO I still have my hawaii GA wristband on.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pgv

ONE love, blood, life
Its been on for one month and 8 days, so its getting a bit thin and worn out looking.
Does anyone else still have any wristbands on from any u2 concerts?! My last one was on for a day after the concert until it disintergrated in the rain.. So I'm quite proud of this one! I'm determined it's going to last until summer.

(Also - it was only a fan made wristband, pink with 'fan line - 236' written on it. They must be more durable than the official u2 ones!)

spork.jpg

partygirlvox said:
Does anyone else still have any wristbands on from any u2 concerts?!

:yikes: :mad: :rant:

:wink:

(Also - it was only a fan made wristband, pink with 'fan line - 236' written on it. They must be more durable than the official u2 ones!)

Hey! Don't slag off our wristbands! :angry:

So, does it have my handwriting? :sexywink:

Re: Re: IO I still have my hawaii GA wristband on.

Popmartijn said:

:yikes: :mad: :rant:

:wink:

Hey! Don't slag off our wristbands! :angry:

So, does it have my handwriting? :sexywink:

Your wristbands rocked, must have taken you hours to write them all out!

And yes it has your handwriting on ;) although its rather smudged now after the thousands of baths and showers I've had.

Re: Re: Re: IO I still have my hawaii GA wristband on.

partygirlvox said:
Your wristbands rocked, must have taken you hours to write them all out!

Well, we also had all day. Sitting there and trying not to get too dirty from that parking lot gale. :)

And yes it has your handwriting on ;) although its rather smudged now after the thousands of baths and showers I've had.

:ohmy:
You even know it's my handwriting?!?! I can't even remember which wristbands I numbered. Then again, if it's illegible then it's probably mine. :D

Ooh can I make that more general somehow, and make it wristbands from any concerts?!

partygirlvox said:
Ooh can I make that more general somehow, and make it wristbands from any concerts?!

No. :p

You've made the unforgivable sin of mentioning the forbidden word in IO. Now you have to live the with consequences. :macdevil:

Popmartijn said:

No. :p

You've made the unforgivable sin of mentioning the forbidden word in IO. Now you have to live the with consequences. :macdevil:

I am now an inteference outcast *bows head in shame, vows to read forum rules in future*

Back
Top Bottom