IO...I sat on my first cicada!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
Well, it was 3AM, and the baby wakes. I change his diaper and get his bottle ready like I always do. I go to sit down in the lounge chair. I'm feeding my baby, and I felt something rough on my inside leg. It felt and sounded like a piece of scotch tape.

When Bryce finished halfway through the bottle, he passes out like he always does. So I get up to make sure he gives me a good burp, he does, and I set him down in his swing.

I go back to the chair, look to see what it was, and in the faint light it did look like a piece of scotch tape. So I bend down to start peeling it off the chair, when all of the sudden...

BUZZ! BUZZ! BUZZ!

:eek:

I jump back pulling the bastard onto the floor, when I finally see what it is!

HOLY MOFO!!! SHIT!!! OMG! OMG!! OMG!!!!!!!

:crazy:

I was dancing around on my tippy toes and just totally freakin' out!!!

Of course now by this time Bryce is awake, and with his big wide eyes he looks at Mommy with that "what?" look.

I go get my hubby since I'm totally freakin' out to help me get this some-bitch out of our house! So we get a glass and a paper plate. Jared scoops him up, I open the front door, and out he goes! :wave:

How in the hell did he get inside?!?!?! :eyebrow:

That's what I'd like to know!!!

wait are those those bugs that always shed their skin on trees? I've never seen a live one ...

Back
Top Bottom