IO # I put off Xmas shopping until last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
:yes: and never again will I wait to do this again. :scream: :crack:

next year I am demanding my family pull names. Buying gifts for 15 people is expensive and difficult.

It is now 5:20PM. I got one hour of sleep last night, I went to work for a few hrs today, drove over to my parents to see my brother and sister-in-law, went to the grocery store, bought stuff for my portion of the Christmas meal tomorrow and I have to go to Midnight Mass tonight!

so much for the Christmas spirit. I am over it. All I want to do is sleep, eat and drink.

thank god I wrapped gifts at 2:30 this morning. :|

oh and Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's to all. :)

I hate Xmas shopping - I avoid town when all these ppl go mad buyign stuff - I wanted to buy milk - milk!!!! at the shop at 12:30 at night - a time when only drunkards and insomniacs go to Tesco - it was PACKED with people going mad stuffing 2 trollies with food - you idiots the shops are open on 26th Dec :scream:

It took me 20 mins standing in a queue with my sis and her b/f - the sis b/f was drunk and repeating everything I said all over the show :eek:

on TV Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda represent my ideal life.

:wink:

my office is across the street from a busy mall and i was run off the road 3 times yesterday! :angry: i am not kidding! :down: people christmas shopping = :macdevil:

i am not sure if that NYC comment was a nice one. :wink:

and no i did not hit anyone, thank goodness for my quick reactions.

I finished my Christmas shopping Tuesday. The parking lot around the place where I got my dad's wine was insane. There was one parking place for every three cars! I lucked out and found a decent place. It was the early afternoon but it was like rush hour. Whew!

when you are important as me...you have someone do your shopping for you. :yes:

ok...I can't carry a lot of crap on the plane, so my dad buys the presents for the my step-nieces and nephews. meh.

that's why we stopped giving each other presents

that and because none of us had any room left to store all that crap we gave each other

well my gifts were a hit. but i feel like a cheap ass. my roommate bought me a $25 gift card to target, a nice candle and a pair of underware from Bloomingdales that has "bloomies" written on the back :laugh: they are funny. anyway, all i bought her and her boyfriend was a $7 fleece blanket. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom