IO: I need a date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
I live in Columbus! :lol:

(I'm not Premium...I can't see Whitehead's pic :( )

:hug: Elfyx :hug: Thanks. (blushes)
I miss Jersey boys....I went to URI for one year and there was tons of them there for some reason....:shrug:

Stars, I'll share a :hug: with you anytime! :sexywink:

You know if you're really missing Jersey boys, there's one right here in this thread! I must confess though that I'm really a native Texan. No Jorysee accent here.:mad:

LOL - What does an Ohioan sound like? Gotta love hybrid accents though. I was once at this Chinese restaurant in San Antonio, and our waiter was this hispanic guy with a thick mexican accent, but I guess he'd been working there so long that he was trying to give us a Chinese accent. It was one of the most hilarious scenes I had ever witnessed! :lol:

I don't know what an Ohioan sounds like; sounds normal to me, and I lived there for 10 years!! hehe

great, everybody's hooking up in here and the closest i could get to any interferencer is some thousand kilometres away...

:madspit:

Last edited:
Nah, most of us aren't (unfortunately) but hey I've always wanted to go to Greece so when I make it there I'll look you up!! :)

Sure am. I spent the first 18 years of my life in the U.P., but I've been living downstate for over the past 4 years.

one4u2 said:

Where in NY?

right now I live erhrmmm [queue up Elvis] ... in the ghettoooo ...

Newark, NJ

Yes, I'll be moving soon. Long story!

Who's to say where the wind will take you? I'm looking around right now, so I'm not sure. I could move out west.

Wow, another hook up thread. Must be the holidays coming or something! :lol: Everyone wants to have someone to take to those holiday events. ;)

Looks like there was at least a possible Ohio hook up here. It was funny and interesting to read, like being a spectator at singles bar online. You guys could make your first date the U2 show in Cleveland, that would be memorable!

Be careful though, the Blue Crack relationships can be short lived and heartbreaking!! :wink:

Bonochick said:

Tell me something I don't know.

The Royal Gorge bridge near Canon City Colorado is the worlds highest suspension bridge! :lol:

My pic is also on the LS thread. I cant say I'm really looking to hook up though. But a girl who is into U2 would certainly draw my attention. :) Us single folk have to also remember there are great things about being single as well. You have to take the good with the bad either way.

Blue Room said:

The Royal Gorge bridge near Canon City Colorado is the worlds highest suspension bridge! :lol:

I bet my dad knew that. He is fascinated by big bridges.

Kind of ironic that I smashed up his car while crossing one of the bridges he loves so much.

Or is that ironic? I'm not sure. The scrutiny of Alanis's un-ironic ironic lyrics has made me paranoid.

Bonochick said:

I bet my dad knew that. He is fascinated by big bridges.

Kind of ironic that I smashed up his car while crossing one of the bridges he loves so much.

Or is that ironic? I'm not sure. The scrutiny of Alanis's un-ironic ironic lyrics has made me paranoid.

I'm not even sure why that useless bit of trivia even popped into my mind! :lol: I lived in Colorado for about 6 years and have actually been to Royal Gorge so maybe that is why??? My Cliff Klaven moment I guess! :lol:

Whoooo...figured out how to add a pic to my profile so now I'll let the "dating thread" know about it!! hehe

Back
Top Bottom