IO: I may have started a feud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
Keep in mind that my husband's nickname for me is acid tongue. A few weeks ago some people moved into the rental next door. I have listened to them argue, light fireworks, and work on cars in the wee hours of the morning. I just went outside to see what my schnauzer was barking at. The woman was standing by the fence watching her grandchildren torment my dog. She looked at me and said, "If that thing bites them I'm sueing." I got the dog and asked her what she would do if I bit them. I really need to work on my temper.

our neighbours dogs like to bite people. one day they bit an old blokes ankle and he kicked it right in the chops. whenever i see the hounds running towards me i stand in my friends garden and knock his bedroom window and ask for a lift home (2 doors away).

u2granny said:
Keep in mind that my husband's nickname for me is acid tongue. A few weeks ago some people moved into the rental next door. I have listened to them argue, light fireworks, and work on cars in the wee hours of the morning. I just went outside to see what my schnauzer was barking at. The woman was standing by the fence watching her grandchildren torment my dog. She looked at me and said, "If that thing bites them I'm sueing." I got the dog and asked her what she would do if I bit them. I really need to work on my temper.

Do yourself a favor and post signs warning of the dog, even if the kids can't read, the parents can and its up to them to abide,,,

OR you can post signs that say "forget about the dog beware of the Homeowner!" good luck; they seem to be looking for trouble!

Back
Top Bottom