IO: I luvvvv the library

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosgirl84 said:
that's awesome, miss velvet!!

your fines are only 10 cents a day! they're a quarter here. whoa, the pay scales are different, too.

the georgia room is beautiful. and one of the pictures has snow! gah, can i come visit you and go to the library?

here's my district

http://www.lvccld.org/

our logo used to be the las vegas skyline, but the new director didn't like it :rolleyes:

i love looking at other districts. i think everyone should post theirs. :nerd:

:up: yeah come on over for a visit. Can't promise you the snow. :wink:

bonosgirl84 said:
why not?

i mean, you seem like a library kind of guy.

The last time was when I was in school. I don't know I usually just buy the books I read or borrow them.

It's not that I have anything against books or librarians. In fact I'm quite fond of both.:wink:

Re: order it, TD!!

bonosgirl84 said:

i was just thinking the other day how much i loved the library

...before i worked in one :angry:

Ditto. I was thinking about doing an MA in Information Studies, but they look so tedious and I have no idea what I'd do for a dissertation. :yawn:

it's really true.

i mean, there isn't anymore joy for me in visiting a library. i simply get my books and whatever else i want to check out while i'm at work. i used to have full on library days where i would spend an afternoon browsing the stacks, but now i already know what's there. plus, patrons ask me questions even if it's my day off, because they figure if i'm in the stacks, i must be at work and there to help them. so i do.

:|

sometimes i go to other branches just because i know that no one there will know me. but then all i'm doing is comparing their branch to ours.

i love my job, but i miss libraries. :(

I am going to the library right now.....

I'm an addict, at the moment.... I finally know where to find books on what I like, so it's a whole new ballgame now.

That, and, the public libraries have some pretty nice/nicelooking girls there, too, so, all the more reason.

rock on! :rockon:

:dance:

Back
Top Bottom