IO: I love my Diva Cup!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AttnKleinkind

The Fly
TMI? Maybe.
Best invention ever? DEFINITELY.

It's the best money saving, environment helping, convenient, comfortable thing a woman could ever own. :drool:

(And if you haven't heard of it, look it up, because I had never heard of such a thing until recently, but I am so glad that I did.)

*sticking anything up your you know what and leaving it there all day"

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

ummmm ... ok. you're new here. so some allowances can be made. but why, for the love of pete, would you talk about your cycle and preferred feminine hygeine product after being here for less than two months.

i have been here for a couple of years and wouldn't dream of discussing that here.

so yes ... tmi.

JessicaAnn said:
ummmm ... ok. you're new here. so some allowances can be made. but why, for the love of pete, would you talk about your cycle and preferred feminine hygeine product after being here for less than two months.

so yes ... tmi.

two months or two decades, i still don't know why you'd make a thread about it here for all to see.

I didn't mean to draw attention to AttKleinKind, sorry if anyone is now feelng awkward or embarrassed. My focus was drawn entirely to the website.
:wink:

I guess I didn't think it was that big of a deal...sorry? :huh: Maybe I'm just generally more open about this sort of thing, and didn't think that talking about *gasp* menstruation was THAT offensive or taboo. :slant:

I just made a thread because I tried it and I really liked it (the idea took me a while to warm up to at first...), so I thought others might as well. :shrug:

AttnKleinkind said:
I guess I didn't think it was that big of a deal...sorry? :huh: Maybe I'm just generally more open about this sort of thing, and didn't think that talking about *gasp* menstruation was THAT offensive or taboo. :slant:

I just made a thread because I tried it and I really liked it (the idea took me a while to warm up to at first...), so I thought others might as well. :shrug:

Yeah, like Sicy said, plus in here, as you probably know, nothing is usually meant personally. It's best to dish it up and throw it right back at people!

...But still that website is insane! Why would someone write a poem to a menstrual products company?????

:lol:

:scream:

I know we talk about all kinds of things here, and I am by no means a prude when it comes to talking about one's biological functions ...

That being said ... there are just some things I don't need to know about my fellow posters.

AttnKleinkind said:

Don't worry about it :hug:

I also say what's on my mind too about stuff like this.....but I don't think I would feel comfortable using this product. I'm used to the diaper feeling of Pads (Sorry for the TMI comment :reject: )

JessicaAnn said:
I know we talk about all kinds of things here, and I am by no means a prude when it comes to talking about one's biological functions ...

That being said ... there are just some things I don't need to know about my fellow posters.

True. And I don't really want to come home from work to check out Interference to read about someone's who-ha. That's lady business I don't need to know. :no: :shame:

I don't really think it's a big deal at all, especially considering how many posts there have been in the past about PMS, birth control, vibrators, etc.. :huh: Then again, I don't really believe in "tmi" because I don't really care what other people feel comfortable discussing in public.

I'm also a bit biased because I think advertising things like this and removing the stigma surrounding something that happens to nearly every woman of child-bearing age is a positive thing. Then again, maybe we should all be banished from the rest of society for a week every month. :)

It certainly is a positive thing. I know I get a smile when people I cannot stand talk about PMS. I know they are not breeding at least and I feel at peace with that.
:)

Angela Harlem said:
...But still that website is insane! Why would someone write a poem to a menstrual products company?????

:lol:

:scream:

Keeps em off the streets I s'pose.

And didya check the links??? Well, I've certainly been educated!!!!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom