IO: I love being married!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cydewaze

Refugee
Of course it helps that I have a super-hot, smart, sweet, cuddly person as a wife, but aside from that, so far married life seems to suit me.

It's very relaxing. I have someone to go home to after work, spend time with, see movies with, have dinner with, spoil, etc, and I don't have to worry about the whole singles thing anymore, ever!

I would say I should have done this a long time ago, but then I wouldn't have been available when I met Jess. It was definitely worth the wait. :up:

Congrats!
11_9_1.gif

Mrs. Edge said:
:cute:

I love it too!!!!!! I have the most generous, loving, sexy, enthusiastic, fun husband in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love:

Oh, yeah? the mystique and desire of being married to my wife makes me feel like I'm "cheating" everyday.....:kiss: :love: :hug:

For the past 10 years!!!! :rockon:

cydewaze said:
Of course it helps that I have a super-hot, smart, sweet, cuddly person as a wife, but aside from that, so far married life seems to suit me.

It's very relaxing. I have someone to go home to after work, spend time with, see movies with, have dinner with, spoil, etc, and I don't have to worry about the whole singles thing anymore, ever!

I would say I should have done this a long time ago, but then I wouldn't have been available when I met Jess. It was definitely worth the wait. :up:

Oh to be a newlywed again. SIGH

Just kidding. I'm married over 4 years and am quite content.

cydewaze said:

You could have just gotten a dog. :wink:

Well, okay...except for that last part.

Unless you are Basstrap, of course.

*pause*

It's more fun to make fun of Bassy when he's actually here. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom