IO: I Like the Pope, the Pope Smokes Dope!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey kids, here's a fun rainy day treat!

Take a gallon of delicious bong water,

fill up as many ice cube trays as you can.

Then stretch plastic wrap over the tops of the ice cube trays,

and punch a toothpick into each cube! Place in the freezer for 2 hrs and whallah! Bongpops! You got a great way to beat the summer heat! Or maybe just forget it's summer!

Last edited:
Imagine a Bongpop truck rolling down the street, that little speaker tinkering off "Tangled Up In Blue" by the Dead,
dozens of kids with dreads chase it down the road, longing for their beloved "Bongpop"

Gregory Gray has a hilarious song, "The Pope Does Not Smoke Dope" - never searched for it to download, I would guess it's out there somewhere. We found it by buying a box of 20 mystery cd's for $5 a few years back. We gave it as a white elephant gift at our Christmas party that year and it's been the christmas party theme song ever since! :dance:

Here's a moment we will never let my sister live down...it was when she had to go away on a retreat for her confirmation class.

BC's Sis: I don't want to go away on this retreat. It's gonna be boring. We're just gonna sit around with a bunch of popes and stuff.

BC's Dad: If you think there are "a bunch of popes", then you really need to go to this retreat!!!

:lmao:

We know what she meant...but it was so funny...

I like the sound of the bongpop idea.

MrBrau1 has something here folks.

I am thinking they would be a good appetizer....add it on to the front end of a bag of Doritos or a combo meal.

martha said:
He was riding in his popemobile.

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard...but it did.

I laughed and spit pop out on one of my cats.

She is pissed.

I predict that I will be clawed severely in the near future.

My Dad saw the pope in Drogheda - my granda and hsi friend were the only ppl who didnt see the pope - they were in the pub....

This thread is like sitting in between the good kids and the bad kids in the cafeteria. One side of the table is talking about bongwater, the other side about the Pope.

You can judge the good kids from the bad kids.

zonelistener said:
This thread is like sitting in between the good kids and the bad kids in the cafeteria. One side of the table is talking about bongwater, the other side about the Pope.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

zonelistener said:

And now that you're older you realise the kids talking about the Pope were the REAL bad kids.

Back
Top Bottom