IO # I know you all would have pointed and laughed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:

Some needles go right around your sinuses and others on other points in the body that are connected to the sinuses in that mysterious Chinese medicine way that I don't understand. Acupuncture can help with everything and also compliments traditional western medicine extremely well. I've used it successfully for sinuses, chest colds, allergies, back pain, insomnia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and now a sprained ankle (man, I sound like a mess).

The reason it's always my first stop is because acupuncturists are Doctors of Oriental Medicine, which means that they can do many of the same things regular physicians do such as order bloodwork and many are clinical nutritionists as well. Mine also gives B12 shots and stuff like that. It doesn't mean you'll have success the first time you try it because like with anything, so much depends on the skill of the DOM.

Insomnia?!
There is a place (clinic?) at my local plaza whic has all this kind of thing on offer. Many of the signs are in some kind of Asian language (excuse my ignorance, I assume Chinese?) but I have worked out they offer acupuncture, remedial and relaxation massage, some beauty services and a whole plethora of other things like aura readings. They have a pathologist's sign in their window so I assume they also offer bloodworks and other basic medical services too. I get the feeling it is a bit of an all rounder. The massages were what interested me at first, as I would love for them to get their little paws on me to unwind my muscles. I see people dozing off while someone is there pummeling their back. It looks great. I think I will investigate this. Your advice has ben very helpful!

Back
Top Bottom