IO I killed a mouse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

greeneyedgirl

ONE love, blood, life
I was closing a window and heard something ripping through the leaves next to the house. I saw his furry little grey face and thought "Oh, how cute!"
Then I remembered that it was this time last year that my dog got fleas really bad, brought them into the house and we had a heck of a time getting rid of them. The exterminator said that we must have had a family of mice or rabbits living under or too close to the house and that they were attracting/hosting the fleas.

So I went outside with a flashlight and a shoe, found him, and wacked him.

And now I feel bad :reject:

or
Mightymouse.jpg

Dark meat contains more oils which are more fatty. You should stick to more white meat rodents. :yes: Large sewer rats are rather tasty marinated in a nice white wine. :D

I feel for you

one night in our church baselment we were having a dinner, and a mouse ran out and it was trying to escape but it got caught in a small space, and my uncle, instead of getting it with something and taking it outside, stepped on it.

I was pretty much horrified, and I've had a hard time looking at my uncle the same way, so...yeah

I know how you feel , i once ran over a squirrel in the car but i killed it outright, doesnt make it any better but at least it didnt suffer, by the way i think its a nice claret that compliments a mouse meal.

Russty Cat said:
Dark meat contains more oils which are more fatty. You should stick to more white meat rodents. :yes: Large sewer rats are rather tasty marinated in a nice white wine. :D

GROSS!!!:evil: :barf: :scratch:
again why should I be saying this for I a girl who likes to play and test with mouse innards...hmmm :evil: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom