IO: I just drank 2 litres of coke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a ginormous Pepsi in the backroom at Job #2 today, and I'd forgotten about it until I went back and saw it, so then I was excited, and I drank a ton of it really fast, and then I felt sick, yet refreshed, and I think this sentence is too long.

bonosgirl84 said:
when i start drinking ginger ale, i can't stop. :|

i :heart: ginger ale :drool:

it usually takes me a whole day to drink a .5 liter bottle of anything. except water if i'm really thirsty. like when i got to vegas, i drank two .5 liter bottles of water in about an hour.

I've got to stop being addicted to this stuff

281.jpg

and get back to sucking down water. :huh:

When I used to work nights, I'd patrol a certain 7-11 store and the owner would come running out to the unit with two bottles of Canada Dry Ginger ale...

Then he'd say.."thank you for patroling me!"

:lol:

I have had about 6 glasses of water today and one glass of pure orange. We don't have any other drinks in our house :huh:

I have the same issue with soda...I drink too much of it then I stop drink water and then the cycle happens again.
:huh:

Burgers :barf: (as long as they aren't from mcdonalds)...what a story I heard the other day...ew..

I love Bacon sandwiches... :drool:.

Also love Coca Cola - but can't drink it often because of my insomnia!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I have had a craving for sushi since god knows when. i am stopping and getting some before going over to my mom's (laundry :mad: ).
i've had a craving for indian food for weeks now. i keep not getting the chance to go. i finally had the opportunity today and i find out they're closed on sundays! :rant: i want my shrimp curry :drool:

Back
Top Bottom