IO: I have two infections at the same time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah hun you've got yourself an infection!

My eyes were blurry but if that carried on I have to go get a scan apparantley :| :huh:

You should go see the Doctor :yes:

bono_gal said:
A chest infection and a sinus infection

I didnt think you could get them at the same time :huh:

Get yourself to the doctor or clinic......get some good cough suppressant, antibiotics and decongestant. Upper respiratory infections are nothing to play around with, you could end up with pneumonia. :sad:

Re: Re: IO: I have two infections at the same time

Carek1230 said:

Get yourself to the doctor or clinic......get some good cough suppressant, antibiotics and decongestant. Upper respiratory infections are nothing to play around with, you could end up with pneumonia. :sad:

I went to see Doctor yesterday....dude, i didnt diagnose myself :lol:

I only got given antibiotics though :shrug:

Isn't it bizarre yet so true how everyone says "push fluids", "drink plenty of clear fluids", "drink LOTS of water to flush out your system and keep hydrated" but it is SO true.....for almost everything! Reminds me I should really drink more water! :wink:

wow, two infections at once :ohmy:

:hug: hope you feel better

I had a stomach infection last year :hmm:
it hurt and it sucked. :angry:
i missed school for two days though so it was great :happy:

Mr. BAW said:
But I bet your missing school, huh???? :wink:

:no:

I wish!!

I have to go to college *everyday* or else I dont get paid...I'm only in about 20 hours a week though so it's not too bad.

I'm a brave soldier :lol:....to still go to my lessons even with the infections :rockon:

Two infections at once?

What about the classic 'three stooges syndrome'?

post-7-1101925246.jpg

So many maladies trying to take over your body at once that they all cancel each other out -- this is the only plausible explanation for why I haven't been sick yet this year, when all my friends, family, classmates, and coworkers have been, plus my girlfriend. Yet I've somehow remained immune.

Now that I've gone and opened my mouth...

Infection in 3... 2... 1...

bono_gal said:
A chest infection and a sinus infection

I didnt think you could get them at the same time :huh:

Heck yeah!!!!!!

One time I had 3--sinus, bronchitis, *and* flu!

After I got over that I got an infected lymph node in the armpit...followed by an infected tooth socket!

This all happened in the space of a month...thank goodness I had health insurance at the time. (All the doctors insisted on the most expensive antibiotics, dang it!)

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom