IO: I Have NOT played Halo 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have more desire to replay some SNES and Mega Drive games rather than to play Halo 3. 16 bit, man - that was the best time for gaming. :drool:

... I'll probably get a PS3 when GTA4 or God of War 3 is released, though. :wink:

It's too much money for me to get an XBox. In the last year, I bought and iPod and a guitar, so I'm strapped for money to get that combination. My parents wouldn't allow it anyway, considering how much time I spend on the Internet or playing/listening to music.

No. I'd surely be bad at that anyway.

I wish I had a friend who was a gamer geek so I could watch him or her play. I love watching people game. I would keep the Cheetos and Mountain Dew coming.

Bonochick said:

I wish I had a friend who was a gamer geek so I could watch him or her play. I love watching people game. I would keep the Cheetos and Mountain Dew coming.

:drool:

I've been feeling really sick all morning, but the thought of Cheetos and Mountain Dew has brought me back from the brink.

Too bad I have to wait a month and a half until I can have them again. And then I won't really want them and they won't taste as good as I expect to them to now.

Now I'm mad at you. :(

Back
Top Bottom