IO: I have exams coming up...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JanuaryStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Yup...

Starting from the 18th of May I have my exams...

And no, I'm not looking forward to it..

I'm learning and learning and learning and it seems like there's no getting an end to it.. I feel like I can't prepare enough.. Maybe that's just perfectionism... Is it normal to feel this 'lost' just the few weeks before your final exams?

Oh well, we'll see...

Wish me luck everybody :)

JanuaryStar said:
... Is it normal to feel this 'lost' just the few weeks before your final exams?

:yes:

I usually end up cramming before finals.

I also find that the more prepared I am, the more nervous I become--for some reason or another. You may be more prepared than you think.

The mere fact that you show some concern is a plus! Good luck.

Thanks, you really made me feel better :)

I've been thinking about it again, and decided that I won't be spending all of my time worrying my head off ;)

Im on the second week of my study leave at the minute. Dont worry exams are never as bad as you think in your head they will be!

I hate exam time.

Every year I stress myself out more than I should and I always do better than I think I will and tell myself that the next year I will work harder and not cram.

I only have 2 more but I'm failing badly. Roll on Monday! It'll all be over soon...................................until the results come out!:sad:

I think my brain just did...

I'm in the middle of my exams now, and I'm beginning to develop a slight touch of craziness :huh:

love_u2_adam said:
i hope you do good, you will;)...i have them in 3 weeks:|.....im freaking out!!!!:crazy:

i mean the math...i hate math..its hard im bad at it...im going to study me arse off!!!

Good luck and just try to do your best :hug: I was horrible at math too but lots of studying and tutoring helped me through.

^ I have my Maths exam the week after next, I can't wait to drop it, I cannot explain how much I hate it.....

Though for one of the module exams, I got an A* - so I'm too bad at it :shrug:

German and RS tomorrow :huh:

Back
Top Bottom