IO, I have a serious question here(and because I said that you think it's not..)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*BOOMCHAA!*

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
but it is serious.
and I would like to get a guy's prespective,
although I still want thoughts from my ladies.
but

is it normal for a guy friend to say "I love you"?
:eyebrow:

My best guy friend always tells me that he loves me and kisses me on the lips.

He's gay though.

Well, I have always had female friends growing up and no, I don't make a habit of telling them "I Love you." How close are you?

HeadsOnSticks said:
Well, I have always had female friends growing up and no, I don't make a habit of telling them "I Love you." How close are you?

we're close...but I'm not one of those touchy feely types that tell my friends (guys) that I love them.....
:|

oh oh!
and
he says it everytime we talk.
and we do have "history"....
one of those things where we decided to JUST be friends.

adamswildhoney said:
Depends on if he just said it or if you guys have been saying to each other since you became friends.

no, he just started saying it recently....

this isn't normal is it?:|

I'm scared of his attachment.

I would say no. But if he's the same age as you (13), he may like doing that stuff.

On the whole, most males would not do it. I am confident in this answer unless he does it kind of jokingly, but even then you have to wonder.

I for example (but then, I am hardly typical) have never said I love you to a female that wasn't related to me by blood. And no, that is not commentary on how I date family members!

It is perhaps commentary on how I have never had a sucessful serious relationship and perhaps expresses worries about committment.

*also, this guy isn't snoop is it? Because that would explain your change in avatar.

Last edited:
*BOOMCHAA!* said:
but it is serious.
and I would like to get a guy's prespective,
although I still want thoughts from my ladies.
but

is it normal for a guy friend to say "I love you"?
:eyebrow:

No, I asked my friends would they say they lvoed me and they all laughed and said not unless I was their girlfriend, it would be weird otherwise

I told them about the guy who says he loves me and has been asking me out for over a year and they laughed some more and called me mean. :|

I have had guy friends say this, but it was never a weird thing ... it was always said in sort of an "I love you like a sister" kind of way.

Ody said:
I would say no. But if he's the same age as you (13), he may like doing that stuff.

*also, this guy isn't snoop is it? Because that would explain your change in avatar.

he's 20:|

and I :heart: SNOOP!!
I want to have his puppies!:love:

oh great days!!!

what great days are these when somebody is a freak for saying "I love you"
what glorious days

I loved a lady friend once....once....but I never told her out loud. cos we were really really close friends and I know how most women feel about that

Back
Top Bottom