IO: I have a lot of channels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicBono

ONE love, blood, life
so we have an HD-ready TV we got years ago, and this weekend dad finally got the HD box so we could watch the Super Bowl in HD. well, along with the few channels that broadcast in HD (including Fox...HD House :drool: ), the magical box gave us eleventy billion other channels we're not even paying for. I'm sure they'll figure it out eventually, but for now we have all those HBO premiums and everything.

anyone else ever get more than they paid for? :D

We have rabbit ears. :(

And one got bent because Ernie stepped on it. :(

BentAntenna.jpg

Now it looks extra pathetic. :(

I got Comcast on demand with the extra HBO's etc not too long ago, but the bill is killing me :crack:

we have just basic or what Comcast calls extended basic. that plus internet comes to almost $100. not that they haven't tried to sell me everything under the sun. I did have HBO, etc. for free the first 6 months but the extra $ after that period wouldn't have been justified. they keep raising the rates every year as it is. not a big fan of comcast, but they're the only ones who service my area. Sorry I'm cranky, no cable or internet since last Thursday. :madwife:

I wonder if your rabbit ears work better than the cheapo ones we bought at Wal-Mart the other night BC, even with the bent ear :lol:

We got SkyHD during the summer so my Dad could watch the football world cup :eyebrow:, so we've got a ton of channels we never ever watch. Actually, there was a huge storm over here a few weeks ago, and it's buggered up our dish, Sky says they can't come fix it till March :angry:

So now we're back to 5 channels :|

I remembering my parents ordering Showtime when I was in high school just so that I could see the...

*pause*

OMG, I almost mentioned...ya know...that letter...and that number...

:uhoh:

Total U2 Nut said:
We got SkyHD during the summer so my Dad could watch the football world cup :eyebrow:, so we've got a ton of channels we never ever watch. Actually, there was a huge storm over here a few weeks ago, and it's buggered up our dish, Sky says they can't come fix it till March :angry:

:yikes: :faint:

a nightmare!!

Bonochick said:
I remembering my parents ordering Showtime when I was in high school just so that I could see the...

*pause*

OMG, I almost mentioned...ya know...that letter...and that number...

:uhoh:

G...8? you wanted to watch coverage of the G8 summit? :wink:

i remember having the bunny ears :D

the thing is I don't watch much TV except for on the weekends, and on the weekends I'm at my mom's, so I really don't have time to watch any of these channels. but it's still cool...:wink:

I have a lot too... but I only see the ones with sitcoms...

almost never I sit to watch HBO or those movie channels... I get caught, but don't prepare myself for a movie

Total U2 Nut said:

:madwife: Sky.

I have something called Freeview. Which is the basic 5 tv channels everyone gets in the UK and you get about 30 extra channels or something. Most of its full of crap anywhere. :lol:

bonoishot said:

:madwife: Sky.

I have something called Freeview. Which is the basic 5 tv channels everyone gets in the UK and you get about 30 extra channels or something. Most of its full of crap anywhere. :lol:

Oh yeah, some of my friends have Freeview, or maybe that's HomeChoice :shrug: Meh, all these digital tv wotsits merge into one, I can't tell the difference between them.

I advise you never get Sky, a few of the channels are good, but they really couldn't give a toss if anything goes wrong :angry: It still hasn't been fixed, and we haven't even been given a date for when they're going to come out. :sigh:

:madwife:

:hmm:

I REALLY should call Charter and see how much extra I'd have to pay a month to get basic cable. Whatever it is, I can already knock $10 off that price, because they automatically charge me an extra $10 for my internet, since I don't get cable TV. What a crock. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom