io...I have a cat now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
the gal I live with now owns a cat...name is NAPPY

I like him

Cindy says he goes out all night sometimes and hangs around with the wrong "cat crowd" behind the grocery store..heheh

he woke me up at 5:00am a couple nights ago cos he wanted to get in and sleep on my bed but I had the door jarred. I thought it was a dream and didn't get up

Aw :cute:

My friends cat sleeps with him and he really loves my friend - but she hates everyone else - she cut me really close to the eye once :huh:

I have been slightly wary of cats ever since...

I'll try to get pictures somehow...but remember...I have no digi cam :shrug:

I'm still in the 90's

Nappy would go insane if he were inside all day.

He sits and look at the door for hours, literally.
he's got buddy's
you can't ground him for years!

nappy=diaper in ausland.

just wanted to add that interesting little tidbit and distract myself form sicy's possessed hooter holder thread.

:crack:

So Nappy is doing a lot of naps, I take it?

(don't all cats go outside a lot? I mean, to hunt and everything?)

well...he has been sleeping NONSTOP from 8:30am this morning until now, 3:30 pm

Cats can do fine indoors only.. if they are raised that way. But yeah, if Nappy is used to going outside, no way you can keep him in all the time.

Zoey sleeps all day while I'm at work and then at night she drives me crazy running around the house all possessed-like and hyper :laugh:

it's 5:00pm...still asleep!!

well...he was up for a minute walking around but got bored of that I guess

They usually like to do all they're playing and galavanting in the middle of the night ;)

My cats are all indoor cats and they're happy that way because they've stayed indoors since they were kittens. However they do have a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night and run up and down the stairs. Repeatedly. Until someone wakes up and puts them in a different room. :p

yertle-the-turtle said:
amusing cat fact: cats can sleep up to 18 hours a day.

I've been doing that since high school.

One weekend, I slept 45 hours straight.

Back
Top Bottom