IO I hate physics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nightninja56

War Child
My only B...and i really dont understand the current chapter that I have a test on tomorrow...hopefully my friend will teach me this stuff in the short time between now and then...

AAAAARGH!!

I don't hate Physics myself, but that's mostly because I have a great teacher, if I had anyother teacher, I'd say I would definitely hate it. Same with Maths

Good luck on your test

Good luck. :)

I too, hated physics. Which is why I don't take it anymore. :drool:

nightninja56 said:
My only B...and i really dont understand the current chapter that I have a test on tomorrow...hopefully my friend will teach me this stuff in the short time between now and then...

AAAAARGH!!

Physics is my only B too, HIGH FIVE! (okay actually I sort of have a B in Pre-Cal too, but I'll get that sorted out. really.)

Physics...arrrgh. That class drives me crazy. We're reviewing for our final and all, and all the review problems are from previous homework assignments! So I just don't do them and show her my old homework for the points and sleep in class. I can't bring myself to pay attention. Maybe if I had a better teacher...

Doozer61 said:
:giggle: i read it as psychic

as did I./..I was all excited to read about some psychic bashing too :(

I hated Physics....I was terrible at it

but we went to six flags at the end of the year for Physics Day and that was fun

I hate physics and chemistry (particularly chemistry) with a passion. But I´ve also heard of really cool teachers who explain the laws of physics in a really entertaining way. :up:

:applaud: For good teachers. I have a friend who is a teacher and he lets his students sit on the floor or lying down or eating as long as they´re paying attention. One time, he got in a sort of problem with the principal and he said "Listen, the kids are paying attention and that´s the most important thing. Now, you let me do my job and I´ll let you do yours." :up:

Ughhhh me and psychics NEVER got along! Plus I had a teacher I couldn't stand and his teaching method was just as bad as his attitude was. Skipped out on the 6 Flags trip at the end of year so I wouldn't have to be near him an extra day.

Good luck Night hope you are able to understand the chapter

today i tutored one of my students on the left hand rules for electromagnetism!

good times! :happy:

Ooooh physics and science... I'm so glad I don't have those two subjects anymore... The teacher could explain it to me over and over again.. And I still didn't get the hang of it... ;)

Though I did manage to get a sufficient grade for them... :hmm:

Oh well :wink:

Back
Top Bottom