Io-I Hate Oasis!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well last night at the Slide Bar, Kat, Char, Rick, Icelle, Jase, Adam's member (Ron) and myself...were drinking and the plasmas in the bar were showing videos, all kinds.......and then Oasis came on and I said "Noel sucks! listen to that waining voice!" ...and then both of them flipped me off!

(Btw, Char and I said that it would have been awesome for you to be there):wink:

elevated_u2_fan said:

Isn't this whole forum an inside joke?:wink:

Half the time I have no idea who I'm talking to about stuff I don't understand...

And this was after lurking for for 4 years and observing everyone in their natural habitat...

:lol:

RedrocksU2 said:
I know, but I don't get to hang around with TRE.

I HAVE to Redkat and BAW :grumpy:

:lol:

^that is true :(

And it's pretty obvious that you never have any fun hanging around with us.

:wink:

photobooth.jpg

RedrocksU2 said:
Well last night at the Slide Bar, Kat, Char, Rick, Icelle, Jase, Adam's member (Ron) and myself...were drinking and the plasmas in the bar were showing videos, all kinds.......and then Oasis came on and I said "Noel sucks! listen to that waining voice!" ...and then both of them flipped me off!

(Btw, Char and I said that it would have been awesome for you to be there):wink:

have you locked your wife in the basement or something? i dont think i ever recall you saying she goes out with you. anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom