IO: I hate listening to people talk about their children's medicore accomplishments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best Replacements song?

• Can't Hardly Wait

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Bastards of Young

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Androgynous

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Answering Machine

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
"My son was approaced by an assisstant coach of some school no one has ever heard of so it looks promising...." Huh? What looks promising? STFU.

I wonder if my parents used to talk about me like that. lol. "Michael actually came home last night. He looked almost coherent, so...yeah, it looks promising." I'd be so disappointed with me if I was my kid.

Maybe I should post this in ZC? Nah, it's more official than confessional. To confess you have feel you did something wrong, right? I'm just sick of people, nothing wrong with that.

Well, in an effort to save bandwidth, I geniously [sic for irony] combined a poll asking for the best Replacements song with a pet peeve. You can vote on both your fav Replacements song above, and then weigh in on where you stand on the children's mediocrity and their parents love of it. Something for everyone, you know?

It's like those honor student bumper sticker. It really doesn't take all that much to be an honor student in fuckin' middle school. Like a B- or better. Which means doing your homework and not failing half your tests.

By the way, I sent in a college application to Delaware County Community College - Chester County Campus (AKA: DCCCCCC). So, it looks promising.

I'm still waiting to go to the C.S. Lewis Institute for Trekkies.

I've never been there before.

I've heard it's surrounded by the Bayridge United Symposium of Health.

Honestly, I'm fine with either or. Though I can only take so much of the Bayridge United Symposium of Health - I mean, really now, you know? It ain't 1973 anymore, people - we've made advances and the Bayridge United Symposium of Health should acknowledge and keep with these trends. Seriously.

UberBeaver said:
Exactly, PF26!

Good luck getting into DCCCCCC. You should play cricket there so you could be on the DCCCCCCCricketClub or DCCCCCCCC.

Maybe I'll join the Conservative Christian Club - the DCCCCCCCCC.

UberBeaver said:
Honestly, I'm fine with either or. Though I can only take so much of the Bayridge United Symposium of Health - I mean, really now, you know? It ain't 1973 anymore, people - we've made advances and the Bayridge United Symposium of Health should acknowledge and keep with these trends. Seriously.

Apparently James Blunt enjoys the Bayridge United Symposium of Health then.

Back
Top Bottom