Io - I Hate It When That Happens!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Doozer61

Blue Crack Addict
I sit here and compose the wittiest journal entry ever and then I go to send and BLANK. :angry: I am either timed out or kicked off! :grumpy:

That has happened to me so many :censored: times. You think I would learn. :banghead:

Had almost the same experience earlier this evening, only totally different. :)
I spend a lot of time setting options to make/compile a kernel. Am I near the end, enter an incorrect key combination (Ctrl+C) which terminates the whole program. :rant:

So here I am again at 0:30 trying it again. I have no life. :uhoh:

:|

Marty (attempts at 2.6.4, for those in the know)

Doozer tried to do something and something happened and I replied defensively to something that wasn't even offensive and Marty (who knows something about something) said that he once tried to do something and something happened and that might've been today but I didn't really pay attention and then you said you'd been drinking.

Salome said:

I was laughing too much when I got back from the pub to type anything on the computer I just lolled about on the sofa and spoke to one of the boys we met on the phone, he started annoying me because he didn't believe I came from Belfast because I don't have a Belfast accent, I told him I came from Mayo in the end, he believed me. :| /digression

That always happens to me doozer except my journal entries are never witty but I update my journal anyway and enjoy boring people cause I am dead-on like that and am trying to make your lives a misery. :D

Back
Top Bottom