IO: I Hate Fruit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sevikins

Refugee
Well I don't exactly per se "hate" fruit... but saying "IO: I dislike fruit" or "IO: I not like fruit much that all" doesn't seem interesting... but I do like fruit... selected few of course.

In any case, my mom has an obsession with buying fruit. She buys fruit like once a week but the thing is there are still fruit on the table and they just rot. All I ask is why?

My boyfriend should be glad, he ususally is asked to take week(s) old fruit home. :|

I don't like the word, "fruit," although I like eating it.

Everytime I hear that word, I think about the first episode of "Strangers With Candy," where Jerri was having a party that served "hot fruit." :wink:

Melon

I :heart: strawberries. They are one of my favorite foods. :drool:

I hate canned peaches because of those crusty brown things. :mad:

So, you were lying when you made this thread title then and you actually sort of like fruit? :mad:

Apples
Pears
Bananas
Mangos
Papayas
Pineapples
Peaches
Blackberries
Raspberries
Lemons
Melons
Watermelons
Strawberries
Blueberries
Apricots
Plums
Grapes
Limes
Oranges
Passion fruits
Guavas
Coconuts

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

i like fruit and veges.
......i like strangers with candy too
i like when gerri's daddy gets hit by a school bus and she goes running out to the road , but still manages to stuff her chili dog into her face
sorry went off topic there....

do ya like to drink V8 or fruit juice? some varieties(<-sp?) give ya full serving of those nutrients you may be missing out on.

Last edited:
Lara Mullen said:
So, you were lying when you made this thread title then and you actually sort of like fruit? :mad:

Well I sorta do but not when they multiply like rabbits!

:mad: Oranges.
It'd be much better if she bought something better, like pinapples.

:drool: pinapples.

trish0860 said:
Omg....broccoli and brussel sprouts? :no:
brussel sprouts are nasty but broccoli is delicious. :drool: i love it, but it's nasty with cheese sauce on it. it's much better plain. :love:

i also like lettuce (the darker the better, i love field greens and other snobby salads), carrots, corn, green beans, and of course the most popular vegetable of all: potatoes.

contrary to popular belief, tomato is a fruit. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i hate people who say potatoe or even worse, potatos! i want to stab them in the eye with a potato peeler.

We call them spuds here.

Lara Mullen said:
We call them spuds here.
thank god, maybe people wouldn't misspell them then. :mad:

i work in the food industry and once i received a contract that said "potatoe" ... i was so pissed that the vendor wrote this up and no one noticed the typo, and then the customer saw it and didn't say anything! i'm a stickler for spelling.

MANGOES! GIMME MANGOES! oh yeah....:drool:

My mum used to make me drink a glass of milk before bed EVERY BLOODY NIGHT UNTIL I WAS 13.
I would have prefered fruit!

Sevikins said:
Did she at least put sugar in it?
Nope. :(

I used to devise the most ingenious ways of getting out of drinking it. One of my less intelligent tactics was to slyly mix the milk with Ribena. Well, I thought it would make a nice milkshake - but it curdled in a very nasty fashion. I got a smack for that AND had to drink another glass of milk (at least I didn't have to drink the curdled milk though, so I guess I should be grateful for small mercies).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom