IO: I hate...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iloveedge

Blue Crack Addict
american-black-bear_1638.jpg

:mad:

They come in my yard, step all over my flowers, eat my berries and then they shit on my lawn!! Trust me, it's not fun cleaning up a lawn mower full of they're crap.

yes - the TP is a good idea

iloveedge said:

:mad:

They come in my yard, step all over my flowers, eat my berries and then they shit on my lawn!! Trust me, it's not fun cleaning up a lawn mower full of they're crap. [/B][/QUOTE]

You have the same student neighbours I do? :shocked:

Wow... I see raccoons but I've never seen a bear. I think, ever in my life. :slant:

Re: Re: IO: I hate...

Mr. BAW said:

You live in the woods????

:giggle:

Hehe!

No I don't live in the woods...just in a small town surrounded by forest. The bears walk around in the uper streets of the town ( we live on a hill). We have raccoons all the time too! And let's not forget the cute little skunks. :crack:

George :cute:

There was a fox in my yard last night. When I saw something moving I screamed BEAR!! I'm terrified, seriously.

When I was a kid, there was a bear spotted in our neighborhood. A bunch of us kids were playing together outside, and all of our parents came outside yelling for us all to come home and get in the house.

Did you see the bear?

I have a cottage up north on an island. I remember years ago a bear coming out to the shore across from us and starting to swim over... I guess he decided against it because he turned around half way and swam back to shore...

UberBeaver said:
:angry: No, it wasn't me. I don't even know what a culvert is.

i don't know what a culvert is, either. i guessed a cul-de-sac.

does beaver also mean vagina over there? uber vagina.

:hmm: it changes things, huh.

Angela Harlem said:

i don't know what a culvert is, either. i guessed a cul-de-sac.

does beaver also mean vagina over there? uber vagina.

:hmm: it changes things, huh.

cul vert = green ass :hmm:

and capote = condom

oh, and pipe = BJ

:nerd:

OK, so in light of this new information, if we take the original statement:
Bonochick said:
There was a beaver in our culvert last week. :love: I've never seen a bear though.

and filter it through some pipes, we can conclude that one Bonochick saw a rather large vagina in a green ass in the sewer belonging to her and her associates, of which includes one Truman Capote. However, she, not being a visual thinker, has yet to see a bear. Is this correct? Are we all on the same page?

If so, what an interesting area you live in, BC.

Back
Top Bottom