IO: I hardly ever buy something not on sale...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LikeNoOneBefore

Refugee
So I have like $100 in Christmas money from my grandfather. I was at the mall with my family yesterday, and I have yet to buy something at a regular price.

- necklace from Carson's- Originally $16 Now $10
- jacket from Wet Seal- Originally about $25 or more Now $5
- shirt from Charlotte Russe- Originally between $10 and $20 Now $5

Is there like a diagnosis for this and some medication I can take? XD

Same here, I hardly ever buy anything for myself, unless it's on sale, or a good price. I blame on how I was raised, my family always bought everything that was on sale, we still do. But, it's a good thing, I like to think of it as having more money in the long run. I have $100 dollars from Christmas, and I have no clue what to buy with all that money.

After Christmas it's all about the sales so it makes sense to avoid buying things full price.

Sales. :drool:

Ahh I went shopping again today to get new clothes with my Christmas money, and the most I spent on one item was $8. Woooow... most girls my age are busting out the money for Hollister. :lol:

Daughter busted out her Abercrombie cards on Tuesday. Only one item was on sale. Something there she really wanted, and it was her holiday giftcard/money, so...

And I'm all about the sale/good deal/coupons!

You know what I don't love? Working retail when there are sales. :grumpy:
People can be such jackasses when stuff is on sale. :angry: Everyone should be forced to work one shift in retail during the holiday season so they'll think twice about dropping that sweater they don't want on the ground.

:camera:
flasher.gif
flasher.gif
flasher.gif

flasher.gif

WildHoneyAlways said:
You know what I don't love? Working retail when there are sales. :grumpy:
People can be such jackasses when stuff is on sale. :angry: Everyone should be forced to work one shift in retail during the holiday season so they'll think twice about dropping that sweater they don't want on the ground.
AMEN. :drool:

I went shopping in Banana Republic the other night (with giftcards) and I was folding the pile of sweater on the table was looking for my size. You can take the girl out of Gap Inc but you can't take Gap Inc out of the girl.

^ I do the same thing. :D

Ug, I also hate when people try to get stuff for cheaper than it already is, especially during clearance time. :angry:

Look, just b/c some jackass dropped a 29.99 sweater on the 9.99 table doesn't mean you can have it for 9.99.

[/endretailangst]

I'm the opposite. I'd rather pay full price than go out on days after Christmas and so on and battle the crowds. The savings aren't worth my time or aggravation.

Back
Top Bottom