IO I had a wierd dream last night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
See, I went to the movies last night, and I saw this trailer for the movie Freddy vs. Jason. DUMB.

So after the movies and bookstore trip, I went home, slept....and I dreamt about Bono:

He was sort of like the main character from Signs. He wore a flannel shirt, and had on his fly glasses. He was in some b-movie slasher type movie. I wasn't sure if the movie was being made or if it was just whatever. Shaq was in the dream too. Something about his shower going berserk. everytime you turned the shower on, someone gets killed. Water sprays everywhere and you had to duck or get out of the way to make sure the water didn't hit you. Last part of the dream I remember...Bono was laying down in the street. He had become the victim to the shower. How he got to the street is beyond me. I did nothing because I wasn't interactive in the dream much. I was merely an observer. I'm sorry Bono...I wish I could have saved you!:sad:

and here i was, just watching him. i felt so bad bg:tsk:

i guess my dream sucked because nobody else REPLIED!!!:mad:

that is a weird dream!
b-man in a b-movie :lol:

I haven't dreamt about U2 in a long time :shrug:

but what if i was trying to dodge the water? that part i remember...:shifty:

maybe you were just afraid of getting hurt?

Last edited:
so if i dreamed about water, then im sexstarved, but if i dream of sex, then im thirsty. uh. k.

these books are shit

they skimp on the sex....obviously dreams are all aboutn sex

sex sex sex sex

ok, I found another dream analysis site, I think it goes into more detail...

http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary

here's what they said about water:

Water

To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment.

To see calm, clear water in your dream, signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.

To see muddy or dirty water in your dream, indicates that you are wallowing in your negative emotions. You may need to devote some time to clarify your mind and find internal peace. Alternatively, it suggests that your thinking/judgment is unclear and clouded. If you are immersed in muddy water, then it indicates that you are in over your head in a situation and are overwhelmed by your emotions.

To dream that water is rising up in your house, signifies your struggles and overwhelming emotions.

To hear running water in your dream, denotes meditation, reflection and pondering of your thoughts and emotions.

To dream that you are walking on water, suggests that you have supreme and ultimate control over your emotions. It may also suggest that you need to "stay on top" of your emotions and not let them explode out of hand. Alternatively, it is symbolic of faith in yourself.

and what they say about a shower:

Shower

To dream that you are taking a shower in clear, fresh water, denotes spiritual or physical renewal or the need to wash a burden out of your life. It is also symbolic of forgiveness.

To dream that you are taking a shower in muddy, dirty water, signifies misfortune and minor losses.

To dream that you (or someone) is showering with their clothes on, suggests that even though you (or someone) change your outer appearances, it does not change who you are on the inside. Alternatively, your dream may indicate that you are unwilling to let your guard down. You are still keeping up a protective barrier between you and others.

and yes, they even say something about sex :angry:

Sex

To dream about sex, may be your libido's way of telling you that it's been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love. Alternatively, it represents the finding of your Self through opening yourself.

To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually and you can even bring that sense of adventure to your existing relationship.

To dream that you are having sex with an ex or something that is not your current mate, denotes your reservations about embarking in a new relationship or situation. You may feel nervous about exposing yourself or currently feel a resurgence of those old emotions and feelings that you felt back when you and your ex were together. Believe it or not, it is not uncommon for people approaching their wedding to experience especially erotic adventures with partners other than their intended spouses. This may be due to the intensity of your sexual passion with your fianc?. It also relates to the new roles that you will be taking on and the uncertainty that that may bring.

If you are heterosexual and you dream that you are having sex with someone of the same sex, signifies not necessarily homosexual desire, but an expression of greater self love and acceptance. You need to be in better touch of your feminine or masculine side.

Sexuality

To dream about your own sexuality, signifies the secrets and meaning of life. You may be dealing with life issues of birth, marriage, and/or death. Alternatively, it suggests that you are concerned about losing your sex appeal.

I fell asleep on the sofa a little while ago, and had a strange dream but I can't really remember much about it...I hate that when you have a dream and you can't remember what happened, but you just kinda have that strange dream feeling, which is kinda cool, but you just wanna know what happened in the dream :angry:

ABEL said:
I fell asleep on the sofa a little while ago, and had a strange dream but I can't really remember much about it...I hate that when you have a dream and you can't remember what happened, but you just kinda have that strange dream feeling, which is kinda cool, but you just wanna know what happened in the dream :angry:

grr...i know what you mean. I rarely remember my dreams in any detail, but i occasionally get the thing you're talking about, I wish I could remember what they were about. My friends always have these great stories about dreams they've had, I want some funny dream stories too :mad:.

Back
Top Bottom