IO:#I Got A New Phone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Samsung_E315_TMobile_Z1.jpg

So, who wants to be my "Egplant Dike Ass"? :hmm: (Without all the topless making out, that is... unless of course you're a guy :sexywink: )

I want a cool phone! :(

My boyfriend has a cool phone, but he doesn't appreciate that sort of stuff like I do. It's wasted on him, I tell ya!

I love my Motorola, am sticking with the brand after many years of experimenting with others. I have a very nice one now, and when my contract expires, I may try the new Motorola Razr.

pre_moto.jpg

anitram said:
I love my Motorola, am sticking with the brand after many years of experimenting with others. I have a very nice one now, and when my contract expires, I may try the new Motorola Razr.

pre_moto.jpg

I love Motorola too. I just can't afford it. :madspit: Oh well. Someday.

As for those talking about Cingular, as long as you stick with their GSM network (often advertised as "Next-Generation"), then they have good service. Their original TDMA network is being gradually phased out, so as GSM coverage improves, TDMA coverage will continue to go down the toilet.

(Plus, if you want cool phones like RAZR there, you have to go GSM anyway, because, for some reason, TDMA phones have far less features and tend to be bulkier.)

I'm now reluctantly part of Cingular, as they bought up AT&T Wireless. But, really, that means their network should be better, considering that they have two companies' networks now.

Melon

the thing I like about my phone is that I know how to dial it. I understand if programmed correctly, it could probably do my laundry or some other amazing task... :D

Back
Top Bottom