IO: I find the following smileys quite offensive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevated_u2_fan said:
People please!

Can we refrain from using names of bands and or members of said bands which are banned in IO?? :huh: :|

kthx

also I :heart: :| and :huh: ...

If anything :blahblah: seems more insulting to me and :tongue: is just plain dirty :tsk:

Hey I'm just saying I don't like those smilies, they are really the only ones I cannot stand.

COBL_04 said:

:| you

And just quickly before I go...

I think the Adam smiley is ugly as

:censored:

laterz

I think that the smilie of the youngest member of the band who we shall not speak of is adorable. :drool:

:camera: <--- Does anyone ever use this smilie? I never see it.

Doozer61 said:

I can't seem to remember how to make that one anymore. Is that a capital I. . .no. . or a lowercase l. . don't think so. . . I don't know. . .I must be an idiot, because I've used it before but a few weeks back I wanted to express my disdain (in FYM of course and I couldn't figure out how I'd made that bar after the colon!)

maycocksean said:

I can't seem to remember how to make that one anymore. Is that a capital I. . .no. . or a lowercase l. . don't think so. . . I don't know. . .I must be an idiot, because I've used it before but a few weeks back I wanted to express my disdain (in FYM of course and I couldn't figure out how I'd made that bar after the colon!)

I can never figure that one out either, so I just click on it in the little smilies box when I want to use it. :reject:

it's neither, it's an additional figure on the keyoard, for me it's shift \ but prolly different for people with a non-dutch keyboard...
:|

Galeongirl said:
it's neither, it's an additional figure on the keyoard, for me it's shift \ but prolly different for people with a non-dutch keyboard...
Nope, you're right. :happy:

Galeongirl said:

Ah, yes. That's it. I must be an idiot to have missed that. :|

Thank you! :wink: :)

Back
Top Bottom