IO I feel good

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Its like 8 am and I have only had like 3 hours sleep

But I am going shopping today

And I am about to have a shower

And I picked an outfit to wear and im wearing my cool hat I havent worn yet this winter but its all warm

And it rained all night and it was so loud and I couldnt sleep but im fine with that because I got birthday cake last night cus it was my dads birthday

Ok so today is going to be fun, see you all later :wave: :hyper: :wave:

YIKES!!!! its reallly 10am the clock is wrong on our computer :wave:

Today is my last day of work, and then I am unemployed. :sigh: :(

However...then I get to come home and pack...so I can leave tomorrow to see my sister and my friends in my hometown!!! :hyper:

Then I'll come back on Friday, and I'm goin' out dancin' that night...and then I can start worrying about things on Saturday.

Today I have to drive 3.5hrs back "home" and hopefully not endure the frightful holiday traffic.

Have a great day everyone :wave:

today is a good day

I'm going to take my first check at the job and pay some bills, then go shoppin' and have some fun. :love: :drool:

Last night I saw family, which I thought was gonna be like pulling teeth, but it was pretty cool. We called my favorite uncle in California and my cousin and his 3 little boys were there so that was fun. :happy:

I have been so happy lately I can't stand it. :der: :laugh:

ghetofabu said:
Word to yo muthas.

Ice Ice Baby... :funky Ice dance:

Aight, I've got yo' ghettoness right here. ya know what I'm sayin'? aw yeah boiiiiiiiii. :Buffalo Stance:

Um yea, I always wanted to do that heh heh. Eeeek, it's 8:30 and I've still got to do some running around to get a couple stocking stuffers and shove them in ghetto-gift bags for my coworkers. Ghetofabu, you'd be so proud :wave::hug:

who's Joe Strummer?

I'm almost done getting everything ready for xmas.....I still have to wrap a few more gifts, and finish my cleaning (I'm about 1/2 done).

I mailed gifts to my brother and sister-in-law in NYC on Saturday...it sucks when the cost to send a package FedEx to get there by Christmas is almost as much as the gifts :grumpy:

Town was fun but sooooo busy!!!! I got nothing but i enjoyed myself!

Abel Joe Strummer was in the Clash, he was the guitarist and singer

trying to pick the thread up

I'm happy the holidays are here....Even thou I'm coming down with a cold...it might serve as a good escape route if the fam gets to me too much.

They drove me bonkers over thanksgiving and they are not going to ruin my christmas too :mad:

:wave: A cold isnt too bad if you drink lots of tea :wave: My mum is trying to get me really excited about christmas :lol:

For this last day of work, I'm doing a split, so I am home for a little while before heading back. It's soooooo depressing...everybody's like, "Do you need a bag to carry your stuff from your desk out to your car?" "Will we ever see you again?" "Do you want a hug?"

1. No...I've got it bundled together.
2. I hope so.
3. Yes...:(

Hot Dammit!!!!!

So check it...I finally got the last grade I'd been waiting for. So now my total overall GPA for my college career is 3.866...but if I would have gotten a 3.900, I could have graduated with highest honors instead of high honors. :scream: So damn close!

Okay...that's really not something to bitch about...but I was so damn close...sooooooo damn close!!!!! Flarg! :banghead:

Oh yeah...this is a happy thoughts thread...

*thinks*

I'm havin' an awesome hair day!!!! :wave:

Bonochick said:
For this last day of work, I'm doing a split, so I am home for a little while before heading back. It's soooooo depressing...everybody's like, "Do you need a bag to carry your stuff from your desk out to your car?" "Will we ever see you again?" "Do you want a hug?"

1. No...I've got it bundled together.
2. I hope so.
3. Yes...:(

:hug:

congrats on your score!

Last year I was one mark off an A in my english :|

Back
Top Bottom