IO: i even look like a homosexual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irvine511 said:
oh, okay ....

OMG its JUDE LAW!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Puma shops! :drool:

When I am stuck in or around the MSP airport (way too often), I frequent the Mall of America Puma store. If I were a tad less fat...I think I might have a problem in that store - like an emptied checking account.

I need to find myself a pair of the hybrid deisels. I was at T.J. Maxx tonight (SLUMMIN') and saw a few pairs of the hybrids...in size 15. They were a little too big. :|

I must drink "butch" too. :lol:

Okay. I've been thinking long and hard about this. :|

Irvine, I want another pic please. The first one is very nice and all but thats just it, its very nice. You look very clean and, well, quite frankly you look like a Mormon in that pic. Not that thats a bad thing. You look like you vote for the conservatives, and I don't mean that in the Greenpeace sense of the word.

I don't wanna see your best pic, you in your Sunday best. I want to see a day to day pic. To quote that architect, Thingimebob, "Don't show me the parlour, take me to where the people live".

I want to see you in your red shirt and converse shoes . Your everyday clothes.

Don't take this the wrong way. You're a handsome guy and you look very smart in that pic but you don't look like the image of you I have in my mind. Please go back and keep taking pics and posting them until your pics match the figments of my imagination.
woe.gif

Thank you.

PS I :love: you

Last edited:
is she talking about beige pants again, iluvlarrymullencuzheshaawt? for crying out loud, beli. even WHITE pants are bad in WA. irvine, when you move to aus, please stick to this coast. we have attractive men. beli just has beige gay man pants fetishes.

:tsk:

zonelistener said:

OMG its JUDE LAW!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Puma shops! :drool:

When I am stuck in or around the MSP airport (way too often), I frequent the Mall of America Puma store. If I were a tad less fat...I think I might have a problem in that store - like an emptied checking account.

I need to find myself a pair of the hybrid deisels. I was at T.J. Maxx tonight (SLUMMIN') and saw a few pairs of the hybrids...in size 15. They were a little too big. :|

I must drink "butch" too. :lol:
don't forget the Aveda store, skirt........

i don't have many pics that weren't taken at things like weddings and graduations ... let me dig around a bit, though, and get back to you.

Angela Harlem said:
is she talking about beige pants again, iluvlarrymullencuzheshaawt? for crying out loud, beli. even WHITE pants are bad in WA. irvine, when you move to aus, please stick to this coast. we have attractive men. beli just has beige gay man pants fetishes.

duly noted.

for the record: i *loath* white pants on me. horror of horrors. why, oh why, must the worst remnants of 80s fashion make a comeback?

i can't believe i'm embarassing myself like this, but ... witness the "sweet child o'mine" 2am sing along ...

Attachments

• jeff party.jpg
    jeff party.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 68
Irvine511 said:

for the record: i *loath* white pants on me. horror of horrors. why, oh why, must the worst remnants of 80s fashion make a comeback?

i'm wearing beige pants right now, and i think they're rather fabulous.

:grumpy:

but this isn't about me, whoopsie.

Irvine, i can't see your piccies. i'm too cheap to pay. :sad:

dandy said:

i'm wearing beige pants right now, and i think they're rather fabulous.

:grumpy:

but this isn't about me, whoopsie.

Irvine, i can't see your piccies. i'm too cheap to pay. :sad:

beige is fine. white pants are fine on women.

*not* on men.

send me an email at Irvine511@aol.com and i'll send you the pics.

oh, and i wouldn't be a real gay man unless i sent a long a "body pic" -- i don't like the angle my face is at, so i've chopped my head off, but you can see me in Young Republican garb (i was at an engagement party, i do apologize).

do note the drink!

Attachments

• body.jpg
    body.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 117
i don't know what to do ... i attach these photos as files, but is there a better way to go about this? i have them saved as jpegs ... any hints?

dandy said:
is it weird that we're all so keen to get a look at you? :wink:

nah, i was dying to see what a bunch of people looked like. then i found that thread in the Lemonade Stand with all the pics, and it's very, very weird to see a picture of people (particualrly those with whom you argue, and then they turn out to be really rather attractive ...)

i just hope people aren't disappointed because of my old Jude Law avatar!

Last edited:
Irvine511 said:

:ohmy:

it's okay ... i picture you looking like Cynthia Nixon.

:lol:

miranda's just my personality twin. i wish i were a fiery redhead, but i'm not. at least since i stopped hennaing my do.

i've gotten hilary swank from time to time... :shrug:

Irvine511 said:
oh, and i wouldn't be a real gay man unless i sent a long a "body pic" -- i don't like the angle my face is at, so i've chopped my head off, but you can see me in Young Republican garb (i was at an engagement party, i do apologize).

do note the drink!

attachment.php

Pants with pleats -- for shame. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom