IO: i even look like a homosexual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irvine511 said:

it's not a purse!

it's a bag ... a man bag ... a mag ... a murse? ... an urban satchel of sorts ... it's a small bag, where i put water, an umbrella, cell phone, keys, breath mints, and the David Sedaris book i'm reading ... okay, maybe that is kind of gay ...

When you added the breath mints and the book, it became a purse. :giggle:

Irvine511 said:

it's not a purse!

it's a bag ... a man bag ... a mag ... a murse? ... an urban satchel of sorts ... it's a small bag, where i put water, an umbrella, cell phone, keys, breath mints, and the David Sedaris book i'm reading ... okay, maybe that is kind of gay ...

David Sedaris rocks. "Dress your family in corduroy and denim" is hysterical.

Irvine511 said:

i dunno ... perhaps it's my manly biceps? my throbbing calves? my butch alcohol choices? occasionally a straight person walks through east dupont ... perhaps they would just have assumed, due to my manly exterior, that i was just a dude who was going home to watch the game and fart into the couch?

then again, like most gay men, i have the good sense not to gell my hair up to high hell and always use a judicious amount of product in my hair to give it some lift and texture but not enough so that it feels weighted down ... this allows the hair enough movement to subtly shift over the course of the day so that you never have, exactly, the same hairstyle in the morning as you do in the evening ... not that i have gay hair or anything ...

;)

:lol:

Irvine511 said:
i'm not down with the white shoes at all. if i'm doing my emo-alternaqueer look, popular with me on weekends and at protest marches, i go for black converse. if i'm out and about, i go for my sneaker-shoe-Deisel-hybrid.

NO SORRY WRONG :wink:

the deisel hybrids (what color?) are for protesting on weekends. (I plan on getting a pair soon...but I know exactly what you are talking about).

black converse (lo?). They are strictly fir a three PBR minimum night!

zonelistener said:

black converse (lo?)

:drool: my footwear of choice. only with long pants though. if im wearing shorts i gotta have flip flops

Irvine511 said:
now, i'm a masculine guy. i don't lisp; i don't swish; i don't strut (swagger, maybe);
[/B]

But do you mince?
cookiemonster.gif

dandy said:
honey, that ain't a bad thing in my books.

and beli will be along soon to agree with me.

:up: Dandy and I think you're the hAwTiSt person here, therefor you're gay. It's automatic :lol:

Irvine511 said:

then again, like most gay men, i have the good sense not to gell my hair up to high hell and always use a judicious amount of product in my hair to give it some lift and texture but not enough so that it feels weighted down ... this allows the hair enough movement to subtly shift over the course of the day so that you never have, exactly, the same hairstyle in the morning as you do in the evening ... not that i have gay hair or anything ...

;)

:lmao: I :love: you

MrBrau1 said:
Fanny Pak.

:lol: I love the miscommunications created by various forms of English :heart:

There is no way a gay man can have a fanny anything. :lol:

I :heart: this thread.

martha said:
: pouts:

All these hot descriptions of himself, and still only a private offer of a pic.

:hmm: Private pictures? :sexywink:

well, let me know how to email you and you can see just how ssssssssmokin' this homo is.

no "private" pictures though ... i'm not that kind of girl.

zonelistener said:

NO SORRY WRONG :wink:

the deisel hybrids (what color?) are for protesting on weekends. (I plan on getting a pair soon...but I know exactly what you are talking about).

black converse (lo?). They are strictly fir a three PBR minimum night!

i wore the converse on the three PBR minimum night as well (though that was more like a seven PBR minimum).

the Deisel's are mostly black, with grey accents (for lack of a better word).

i am also very excited that there's a new Puma store that just opened up in DC! :)

i dunno about protesting in the Deisel hybrids ... they ain't cheap, and as much as i love them, i don't want some anarchist running over them or someone spilling patchouli or tea tree oil from their dreds. i keep them for when i'm at a stoli-on-the-rocks-with-lime kind of place (as opposed to a PBR kind of place).

did i mention my butch alcohol choices?

i've *never* had a cosmo. not even once.

Last edited:
inmyplace13 said:

:drool: my footwear of choice. only with long pants though. if im wearing shorts i gotta have flip flops

:up:

yes, absolutely.

though, in summer, if you're going out at night, shorts are sadly verboten, which can make things sticky in a humid city like DC. but it's a small sacrafice we are asked to make for fashion. however, flip-flops are perfectly appropriate with jeans between Memorial Day and Labor Day.

just so long as you've got a pedicure.

remember, kids: make good fashion choices.

Last edited:
beli said:

But do you mince?
cookiemonster.gif

:up: Dandy and I think you're the hAwTiSt person here, therefor you're gay. It's automatic :lol:

i probably do mince. i also stagger, on occasion. i skip rarely.

i am so flattered that you and Dandy think that i'm hawt.

i kno dat Ur hawt 2! bof uf U!

(my, this thread is much more fun than defending political positions in FYM)

Irvine511 said:
so i'm walking through East Dupont on Saturday after the Cindy Sheehan ralley, and i'm wearing my Lucky Jeans and a hot red shirt i got at a concert i went to on Thursday at the Black Cat -- the bad was called "Q and not U" and they were very punk, though with a synthesizer and in a kind of Clash-meets-New-Order kind of way.

Sometimes I miss living in DC. :slant:

So how many picture requests have you gotten? :sexywink:

Re: Re: IO: i even look like a homosexual

meegannie said:

Sometimes I miss living in DC. :slant:

So how many picture requests have you gotten? :sexywink:

i dunno ... martha's the only one who's been so bold as to ask for it directly.

i also fear that, since my avatar was a dead sexy shot of Jude Law for so long, that people think i actually look like Jude Law.

and i'm happy to leave that impression.

;)

Back
Top Bottom