IO: i even look like a homosexual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah yes, wedges. delicious. mccain also make a chip of the same style, with the skin or whatever it is left on. same as chips, but with the wedge seasoning or whatever it is.

heaven.
:drool:

Calluna said:

I love food.

food.

:drool:

some of my favorites:

USB-Sushi.jpg

mini_1298.jpg

IndianFood.jpg

0711_morocco.jpg

468021_fd324e4fbf.jpg

22346318_c3b6137341.jpg

Irvine, you're making me hungry!

Speaking of chips, at an irish pub I had chips with curry sauce and peas. It was very good, went well with drinks.

Irvine511 said:

gaydar can be a powerful thing.

I was at my local railway station the other day, and there were these two gay guys standing on the platform in front of me.

I don't what it was that gave them away.

I think it was their matching scarves.

Calluna said:
Irvine, you're making me hungry!

Speaking of chips, at an irish pub I had chips with curry sauce and peas. It was very good, went well with drinks.

Oooo ... there's an Irish restaurant/B&B here called County Clare. They have the best curry fries.

Irvine511 said:

actually, i'm a huge beer snob. i've lived in Belgium, the home to snobby beers. but when it's about drinking lots of beer, cheaply, then PBR will do nicely.

my thread was not about being stereotyped, since as i described, i fit perfectly well with the stereotypes about gay clothing; it was more about my surprise at how almost unthinkingly i've adopted and assimilated said clothing stereotypes since coming out 3 years ago.

Well, as long as you don't have over-worked pecs, tight T-shirts, and tight pants, while walking ever so slightly effeminately, no one else will ever know. ;)

And sorry, even if I'm dirt poor, I still won't drink PBR. Rather die of thirst than have PBR. :wink:

doctorwho said:

Well, as long as you don't have over-worked pecs, tight T-shirts, and tight pants, while walking ever so slightly effeminately, no one else will ever know. ;)

i never walk effeminately.

however, i do own all of the above.

but i never wear them all as a single outfit.

i do enjoy what my eloquently named "fuck-me jeans" do to my BF.

BAW and I shopped at the local Trader Joe's yesterday afternoon; we were checked out by a cute little lady, 22-years old, 5'-2" tall and weighing 100 lbs....fire engine red hair with freckles to match.

Small talk, small talk...she announced that she just got invited by "my best friend..he's wants me to be a groomsman at his wedding!" She then explored our faces for a reaction...:lol:

In my mind, I'm thinking "Young lady, my sister is gay, my nephew is gay, several of my cousins are gay" so there is no reaction! She nearly died though when I offered her a high-5 on her invitation!

Nothing shocks me Irvine, except BAW's desire to buy that damn Hummer......:yikes:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

you own over-worked abs? where'd you buy em?

i bought them at the gym -- they do cost me $35.99 a month (i get a discount via my employer).

the frustrating thing is that they seem to be covered under a subborn layer of extra man that refuses to go away, at least for now.

but they're there.

really.

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom