IO: I don't want to see your butt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: I thought this was a thread to complain about kids these days who have pants that hang on their knees....

Try give them an ashtray for their birthday as a subtle hint? :wink:

My neighbors think my front lawn is their ashtray which is sooo rude. I don't even smoke. I hate the smell (they smoke outside their house and the wind blows the smoke INTO my house. It's so rude, I HATE IT! :rant:

my gripe is when someone is walking in front of you in the street flicking ash everywhere:mad:

gripe 2 is when the person in the car in front of you is smoking and the smell blows straight into your car, it's a lingering smell too:mad:

gripe 3 is people flicking lit butts out of their cars:mad: :mad:

gripe 4 are girls that have their butts hanging out of their jeans. Surely you can feel when you have a good 2 or 3 inches hanging out:mad: What I really don't understand is how your crack can be poking out when you walk?!? JUST BUY PANTS THAT FIT OR WEAR A BELT.

Rant over now, must go peer out of the net curtains at neighbours now:yell:

What I hate is when the person in the car in front of me is smoking and they flicker ash outside the window...and I'm following them on my scooter so I get pieces in my mouth and stuff :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom