IO: I dont get why everyone goes on about brains!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sprk.jpg

Brains for dinner
Brains for lunch
Brains for breakfast
Brains for brunch
Brains at every single meal
Why can't we have some guts

JessicaAnn said:

styrofoam. and the peasants have taken them all to their commune. did i mention that in order to get to their commune, you need a time machine? it's the only way to get back to 19th century russia. i'm sorry. looks like you're shit out of luck.

all this talk about brains...it could go to the police...or beyond! like buzz lightyear.

everything needs to be taken literally on here. people really are brutally murdered for posting in the internet's most undefinable forum!
:happy:

Angela Harlem said:
all this talk about brains...it could go to the police...or beyond! like buzz lightyear.

everything needs to be taken literally on here. people really are brutally murdered for posting in the internet's most undefinable forum!

they're still being murdered? even with my bombing attempts thwarted? wow, the mods are even more powerful than i thought.

Angela Harlem said:

:drool:

IWasBored said:

they're still being murdered? even with my bombing attempts thwarted? wow, the mods are even more powerful than i thought.

you said bomb:yikes:

gimme your brain!:angry:

Dismantled said:
Oh lil'sis..what did you do:angry:

I must eat your brain now:angry::drool:

I started a brain thread Dis...what did you do? :angry:

Thought you moved next door anyway with hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil? :lmao:

*is apparantley brainless now. :angry:

bono_gal said:

I started a brain thread Dis...what did you do? :angry:

Thought you moved next door anyway with hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil? :lmao:

*is apparantley brainless now. :angry:

I've been brainless for a while:angry: apparantly Bri has stolen and eaten my brain:angry:

Back
Top Bottom